toxic

***

our eyes still locked I begin to rub over his sweats. tempting my lips as I feel the growth of his phallus beneath my hand. my heart pounding like an angry ocean against the shore. my lips trembling like leaves in the wind. my eyes overheating with passion. I cant wait any longer as I remove the button acting as a brocade between me and my prize. his girth is outstanding as it towers over my face. "Wow, what a beast!" I breathed to myself in amazement, its better than what I had ever imagined. mouth salivating I take him in, eyes shut and roll back with ecstacy. I thrust up and down, and down and down, I must take it all. Greg is trying his hardest to act casual but cant help but to let out a slight moan. I look up in anger and satisfaction. he did not follow my orders, I must punish him more. lightly biting down on the shaft to get his attention. "I told you to not make a sound" I eye at him with a grin as I continue, now with more burning intensity.

it is my goal to make it as difficult as I can for him to portray to the web cam as if nothing is happening. I suck harder, I thrust even harder. Fast, then slow. I look up to see his mouth gaped open, his eyes glossed over. Every single spot my tongue could touch. My hands release from his hips, now one on my prize twisting and turning, the other on me. this is fun. torture, praise, my mouth so full I can taste his pleasure. I feel him expand and start to throb, I go faster to pace with his breath. he rips my beanie off to grab my hair. yes. I did it. and no one suspects a thing. his warm cum on my tongue as I am still attached. it tastes like vulnerability, fulfillment and love. I accept. I stand up off cam to study Greg enjoyably drained of every last drop. I grin breathing in this win, then digress. satisfied yet unfulfilled I trace my hand across the back of his shoulders and flick away the thought of the game continuing without my presence as I exit the room to summit to my prince.