ties

***

swaying down the path I reach Lain's room. lifting my arm to rest my hand on the wall reseting my mind. so many thoughts racing they push me to firmly open his bedroom door. with purpose in my tone of voice as we lock eyes, "come with me." I order. their expression shot up with excitement as he casually leaps to me. grabbing Lain's hand I lead him to the guest room on the opposing side of the hall. shutting the door and leaning into their space he falls into the enclosure. my lips clasp to his neck. cold to the touch yet steaming under the surface I pull him the way to the bed, my hand being the light to guide since the moon knows to shield its gaze when lovers meet.

I crawled and positioned myself one leg on each side as Lain sat cross legged on the playground. shooting away to a wide space to be ourselves. I push him down and stretch back my feet, body touching body. our mouths collide, breath gets harder. hands, wonder. hands, grip. hands, tied, above his head with pride and vulnerability. I'll make Daddy my servant. then Greg walks in with a camera, "you got me on camera so now I'll have you." "rude boy." I giggle as Lain wraps his leg around me in ownership. mouth watering craving Lain's flavor as I then lower and start to indulge. he moves with the pleasure I am gifting to them. I enjoy the love flowing from his lips. back arches like the soul wants to drift away believing it has reached nirvana. his silhouette swaying with perfect curvature I bite his leg out of nostalgia knowing they have finished, and I am finally satisfied.  I turn him around on his stomach to untie the pleather latch. staying on my knees to rub down Lain's back till he is lost in sleep. I leave the room after blowing the shaky camera a kiss.

Unrehearsed laying on the living-room couch and immediately fall asleep. my eyes fling open now in a cozy bed. taking a deep breath inhaling what tomorrow has prepared for me. my eyes adjust to the matrix, I can't help but ponder at the flow of dusk pink light leaking through the tan curtain. it feels like mother nature is reaching a hand out wanting to surround me like a familiar blanket except I am already blanketed with Lain on my left, Greg on my right. I grin at the thought and snuggle back into my pillows reminiscing the day that trailed.