2.0

"what's up with him?" maya asked as soon as zay returned back to gang

"oh that?" zay thought of an excuse, smoothly brushing it off; saving his best friends ass. "it was nothing."

"oh," she nodded, uneasy about zays statement. a part of her didn't believe it, however she decided to let it go.

"oh well. tell that frair boy he can kick rocks. if he doesn't want to hang with us he doesn't have to." josh bickered, turning back towards his work. maya had grimaced intensely at his remark, she thought about biting her tongue, but she just couldn't.

"don't say that, josh." she glared at her misbehaving boyfriend.

"are you sticking up for him?" josh questioned with a sligh scoff. "cause if you are why don't you just run to him?"

the tension in the air was thick, and it was obvious their friends were uncomfortable, glancing at the two every now and then; waiting for them to shut up.

"are you trying to turn this into an argument?" an angered maya grumbled, crossing her arms over chest. "lucas is my friend josh, and i'm not going to allow you to talk about him!"

"do friends just causally go to their 'friends' house and hang out all night and eat?" josh snarled, "no! no guy goes to their platonic girl friends house and does that!"

"that's what this is about!" maya fumed, hands clenched. narrowing her eyes, she storms up from her seat. "i can't with you! that was months ago and yet you continue to bring it up! just shut the hell up already!"

"oh i bet you would like for me to shut up! but i'm not!"

"well then don't, i don't fucking care what you do anymore." she screamed, aggressively gathering her stuff together. the pent up blonde stormed from the scene, going who knows where? she just needed to be alone and relieved from the intense argument her and josh had.

maya couldn't believe how much of a jerk he had been to her. josh was usually like this, to the point she was used to it. maya, however, couldn't take it another second.

all maya tried to do was be a good girlfriend to josh. and so far, her fantasies of being with him were not to her standards.

sure, she did love him.

but was it really worth all the shit he puts her through?