Chapter 1

2 small children jump on the bed.

Jj "mom wake up!"

Mom "No, sleeping"

The mom grabs Jj and take him under the blanket with her. Jj giggles

Mom "What do you want munchkin?"

Jj "Mama sent me to wake you, she's making breakfast!"

Mom grabs the still bouncing Em and takes her under the blanket also.

Mom "That's nice your mama is a good woman."

Em giggles "Why mommy no sleep with you mommy?"

Mom "oh honey. Don't worry, I am sure everything will be fine."

The three of them got out of bed and headed down the stairs. Mom comes in and wraps her arms around mama.

Mama "oh hi Maddie, can you please get the children ready at the table  while I finish cooking?"

Maddie "of course Dani, sorry."

Maddie seats Em in her highchair and helps Jj sit in his chair. Dani comes in serving  each person a plate of food.
When Dani gives Maddie hers, Maddie kisses Dani on the cheek. Dani pulls away leaving a hurt look in Maddie's eyes.

Maddie "Thank you baby."

Dani "yeah, it's no problem."

Em "mmm mama yummy! I like bacon."

Dani giggles  "I know you do princess that's why mama made it."

Em smiles "Thank you mama"

Maddie "Jj are you feeling okay baby? You are barely touching your food."

Jj "yeah, mommy are you sure you and mama are okay?"

Maddie looked down not sure of what to say.

Dani "mommy and I have stuff to figure out, we also have our date tonight remember? Don't worry pumpkin no matter what your mother and I love you both very much and we will always be a family."

Maddie didn't like the sound of that.

Jj" okay Mama."

Jj started eating more. Dani cleaned the children up from breakfast while Maddie didn't he dishes. Dani came into the kitchen to get some water.

Maddie "What are the rugrats upto?"

Dani "They are both drawling and watching sponge Bob."

Maddie finishes the last of the dishes.

Maddie "Good atleast they are busy. I don't know what's so exciting about a sponge."

Dani giggled "I have no clue but Em tried dressing up one of our sponges like him."

Maddie "That's to darn cute."

Maddie dries her hands and walks up to Dani and kisses her neck. Dani moans softly.

Maddie whispers "I love you Dani."

Dani softly pushes Maddie away.

Maddie "What's wrong?"

Dani "I just need a little space still, we will talk more on our date tonight."

Dani left the kitchen and watched television with the children. As the day went on Dani and Maddie kept their distance from each other until it was time to get ready for their date. Maddie looks at Dani.

Maddie "My god you are breathtaking."

Dani "Thank you, are you ready?"

Maddie "yeah; let's go."

Maddie opened the car door for Dani. Dani got in. Maddie got into the car after and they drove to the restaurant. Once they got there Maddie opens the door for Dani. Maddie pulls out the chair for Dani.

Dani "Thank you."

After they ordered from their waiter. Maddie and Dani started talking.

Maddie "Are you okay baby? You seem somewhere else."

Dani "Yeah. Ummm... We need to talk."

The waiter brings them their food.

Maddie "That's never a good thing to start with, what's up?"

Dani takes a deep breath. "I think we should see other people."

Maddie had just taken a drink and spit it out. "Are you serious?"

Dani "yeah. I mean I don't feel the same, not like I use to, I want, I don't know explore."

Maddie "Couldn't you think of that before we had kids, and what do we tell them?"

Dani "That we still love them and we will always be a family."

Maddie looked down and asked the waiter for the check. "Yeah like you said you loved me and promise you wouldn't leave me."

Dani "I am sorry Maddie."

Maddie "Save it!, You said what you wanted to. I just want to go home now."

Dani drove home and once they got their Maddie went to the guest room she had been staying in and locked the door. She cried herself to sleep.