Chapter 1: Schools, superheroes, talking animals. Oh my

U.A Academy (y/n) P.O.V

During my time in hell, I thought that nothing would surprise me. Fighting all kinds of demon breed, traveling back in forth between Earth and hell, Defeating Titan for fuck sake. Yet here I am. In some sort of interrogation room, looking into a dogbear's eyes. Did I forgot to mention he wears a suit?

- Pardon me, sir. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Nezu. I'm a principal of U.A. What's your name?

- Doom Guy, or (y/n) (l/n) 

- Why such a peculiar nickname?

- Well, when you do what I do, It's easy to earn that kind of title. Also shitload of anger also works a charm.

- OK, that's leads us to a different question. - Nezu asked. - Where are you from? We contacted the police , we checked every database possible, there's nothing. You just appeared out of nowhere. So there is two possibilities. Either you are an unregistered hero without a license, or somebody from different plane of existence. 

- The second one is correct, Sir- Vega added - Me and Doom guy are from different kind of Earth, with wastly enchanced technologyYet our Earth suffered from lacking sources of energy. So....

- They chose the worst way possible, by gathering Argent Energy from Hell. Causing thousands of casualities. And Leaving me to clean this mess. - I said, while clenching my fists. - Seriously, somebody could take a hint after this long.

- I see - Nezu said - Do you by any chance have some recordings that would prove your testimony?

I simply responded by taking the chip of my helmet.

- Here are the recordings of what I did the past years. Hope that'll do.

- Thank you sir.

After that Nezu left me to my thoughts as he left the room.

Timeskip to 10 min

I noticed Nezu entering the room, even paler than he already was

- Well that was interesting experience to say the least. - he said rubbing his nose. - And for how long have you been doing this Mr (l/n)?

- I lost count, really. - I replied - So What are you going to do with me? At least untill I find a way to get back.

- Well, how about we enroll you into this school? I know that all knowledge can be easily transfered to you by your A.I, but our students could use some of your experience.

- How to gut someone with a chainsaw? Killing techniques 101. Sounds stupid, but on the other hand, it beats being arrested for some shit, then kill anybody just because I don't got accustomed with rules around here. You got yourself a deal.

We shook hands to seal the deal.

- which class I'm gonna attend to? - I asked before I left the room

- 1-A. Mr (l/n) - Nezu replied.

- Thank you. -  I left the room

AN: Well Thanks for reading this chapter of "Hellmade Badass"

I hope you like it

If anything seems stupid or out of place, don't be afraid to tell in the comments

Argus Out