Chapter 3: First day in school part 2

The Students were shocked to their core as a mountain of a man walked into class.

- Where do I sit? - he asked with a raspy voice.

- Wherever you want. - Aizawa said, much to students horror.

Doomguy , with Michael Myers stare, scanned the room.

- I will sit on the back. 

"Like a typical anime protagonist " He thought as he moved to the said position.

As Aizawa continued with his annoucement, I felt instantly bored so I decided the only thing to do, Go to sleep and let Vega record the whole thing. I put my helmet off for the first time ever and went to sleep.

A FEW MINUTES LATER 

After  Aizawa's annoucement , students were happy to have a chance to show off their skill to the Pros, to the whole World, and maybe get picked as a side kick.

Some were not happy with our hero's antic during that one...

Ilda : How could you be asleep during that moment? - He did the "Boi" motion while pointing at "green menace" that was still asleep.

Tsuyu : Maybe you should not provoke him...., ribit. Who knows , if he does something drastic.

Bakugo : He ain't tough from that close. I'mma blast him to Hell.

Before anyone could react Bakugo prepared an explosion that was about to reach Doomguy's Head....

As If that could happen.

Like striking Viper, Doomguy's hand grabbed Bakugo's causing explosion in his hand. No damage happened to both sides, but still put a show to the other students.

Then Doomguy opened his eyes.

- That was your hand.... next time could be your neck....

Then he put helmet back on his head and left the classroom.

LATER, (y/n) 's POV

While I was watching what happened while I was asleep, I noticed The green bean walking towards me. He doesn't look threatening so, nothing dangerous.

Green Bean : Hi, my name is Izuku Midorya. Since we go to the same class and all, maybe we could know each other a little better? Because Let's be honest, you appeared outta nowhere.

I mean I could just say nothing. But well , It's been a while since I talked to someone human.
Why the hell not?

(Y/n) : My name is (y/n) (l/n) . Of Course we could.

An: And that's the end of this episode 

It's been long since last one I'm sorry

Argus Out!!!