REMINDER

This is for the Professors.

We all know na may benefits ang pagiging Co-Admin(Professor) but this time, I'll divide them base sa position at duties nila, para fair.

- For the rule and form checkers, you'll gain followers.

The rule and form checker for the Member Form, they have to follow you first before they can fill up the form and join the Hogwarts Book Club.

As for the rule and form checker for the task, they have to follow you first before they can join the tasks for votes, comments and vomments.

- For the promoters, you'll gain votes.

Before you promote the story of the winners every contest and activity, they have to vote your story first - 10 votes.

- For the contest and activity checkers, you'll also gain followers.

For the contest checker, you can't accept or check their form for the contest if they didn't follow you.

Same as the activity checker. Don't put a check to their answer if they still didn't follow you.

- For the v checkers, of course you'll also gain votes.

Every task na may vote task, expect that may mari-receive kayong votes from the members before matapos ang task na nakatutok sainyo.

- For the v and c checkers, you'll gain votes and comments dahil kayo ang may pinaka-mahirap na duties.

Like the v checker, also expect that you'll receive some votes and comments from the members before rin matapos ang task na nakatutok sainyo.

Isn't it fair enough? Kung ano ang tungkulin niyo, 'yun din ang babalik sainyo.

Thank you for understanding and God Bless!

The girl who lived,

Miss Yna

12/21/18

TheFounderOfHogwarts