3 - Makeup

Wherein Lisa is Jisoo's makeup artist

***

Lisa was staring at Jisoo who was busy with her work. Jisoo made few more pose from the camera and Lisa was staying still in her position admiring how beautiful her girlfriend is.

"Please fixed her make up," The cameraman said and Lisa quickly grabs her tools before rushing towards her.

"What's with the look, Lisa?" Jisoo giggled when she saw Lisa worried look at her.

"Nothing" She denies and applies makeup on her. "Close your eyes" Lisa ordered when she's putting her eyebrows at her.

"Lisa, you can tell me," Jisoo said while her eyes are closed. But Lisa smiled while staring at her girlfriend.

"Perfect" Lisa whispered when Jisoo opened her eyes and saw how much more beautiful she is. "Just don't look too much beautiful" Lisa sighed but Jisoo giggles at her. "I'm serious, you can already step on me with that look," Lisa said and made Jisoo laughed even harder.

"So you're telling me not to look good in a makeup line endorsement?" Jisoo asked confusingly. "That's not possible you know," She said and pinched Lisa's fluffy cheeks.

"Fine!" Lisa sighed in defeat. "But everyone will keep looking at you, I don't want to share you with the world" Lisa whispered but loud enough to be heard by Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled widely hearing her girlfriend complains, sometimes, when Lisa is getting jealous she could really be immature.

"You've got a stain in your cheeks, Lisa" Jisoo giggles and pointed at her cheeks. Lisa rubs it and brings out her mirror to check on it.

"There's no stain" Lisa groans while looking closely into her cheeks.

"There is stain look" She pointed again but Lisa didn't see anything on the mirror.

"You're teasing me again" Lisa rolled her eyes before putting her mirror away.

Jisoo smirked and quickly leaned forward to her to steal a quick kiss on her cheeks.

Lisa's cheeks quickly turn red. She was caught off guard by her.

"There is now" Jisoo whispered to her ears before standing up to proceed to the next area of the shoot.

When Jisoo was already settled in her place she looked at Lisa's direction and she still froze on her seat.

And Jisoo can't help but smile at her. 'cute' she murmured referring to Lisa.

After the shoot, everyone helped Jisoo to fixed her things and pack up. Jisoo asked everyone to already head out and Lisa will be the one to help her for her make up.

Lisa prepared herself to make up remover and let Jisoo rub it in her face to be more gentle.

"You did great, unnie" Lisa said while packing up her things.

"I always do great things" Jisoo giggled.

After Jisoo finished removing her makeup, Lisa looked at her and furrowed her and leaned closer.

"You miss a spot," Lisa said. But Jisoo smirked at her.

"The lipstick stain on the cheek?" She asked while smirking but Lisa shakes her head. "What is it?" Jisoo asked since Lisa seems serious.

Lisa leaned quickly as Jisoo did, and leaned and kissed her lips and stay there for a minute before pulling herself away from her and smirked at Jisoo.

"You're still wearing your blush on" Lisa commented and pointed at her bright red cheeks that are burning up because of Lisa's kiss.

***

Short update for my beloved duo. I saw something on twitter about 30 as their day. So happy Lisoo day everyone