2 - Kiss

Wherein Jisoo and Lisa never had their first kiss

***

The four girls are watching some romcom movie on their door. Lisa was on the couch and was spooning Jisoo. While the other girls were at the ground.

"I think they're gonna kiss" Rosé commented and Jennie agrees at her.

"Then they'll make out on her bedroom" Jennie added.

Lisa a cough and hugged Jisoo tighter, and the next scene was Jennie and Rosé prediction.

"Don't get intense up there Lisa" Jennie giggled and teased Lisa. The kiss that the actor and actress did was a lot longer than they expected. "Bet he's really a good kisser" She added pertaining to the actor of the movie.

"Yup the girl is really enjoying it" Rosé added and describing the girl's emotion.

"Why did you bring us here?" Jennie asked when Lisa drags her and Rosé inside her room.

Both of them sits on the bed and Lisa drag her chair and sit in front of them. "So... " Lisa stopped and heaved a deep sighed. "We watch the movie yesterday, right?" Lisa asked.

"Come on Lisa, I don't have time for this" Jennie said and rolled her eyes at her.

"I was going in my point," Lisa said. "There was this scene in the movie right?"

"Alright that's it," Jennie said and march her way to the door but Lisa stopped her.

"Please teach me how to kiss," Lisa asked Jennie and Rosé.

The two of them looked at each and back at Lisa before laughing hard.

"I don't want to make sin, Lisa," Rosé said and trying to stop her laughter.

"What made you think that we'll help you?" Jennie added. "Thanks for making us laugh, but it's a no," Jennie said.

"Jisoo and I haven't done our first kiss, and I wanted it to become special" Lisa confessed. "Help me, I don't have my first kiss yet" Lisa admitted and bit her lips.

Jennie and Rosé looked at each other and smiled. "For Jisoo," Rosé said.

"For Lisa, to finally get laid" Jennie laughed and teased Lisa. Rosé joined her teasing at Lisa.

"First thing you need to have is, a good breath," Jennie said and giggled. "No, seriously, Jisoo said you smelled like dalgom"

"Tease me more" Lisa rolled her eyes. "Just teach me right away," Lisa said.

"You don't rush things, Lisa" Rosé commented. "You also need to set the mood into 'kissing' mood. So you two can enjoy it more" Rosé said. Lisa takes notes on Rosé.

"After setting the mood" Jennie paused. Lisa waited. "You take the initiative" She raised her brow at her. "You want her to know that you want to kiss her," Jennie said.

"How will I tell her?" Lisa asked.

"Watch," Jennie said and smirked.

Jennie licks her lips while staring at Lisa's lips and turn her looks at Lisa. "Your lips..." She paused and played with her lips without breaking the eye contact with Lisa. "Looks so sweet" Jennie continued and bit her lips.

Lisa nods constantly and takes note on Jennie's advice. "Wow, that's amazing," Lisa said.

"After taking the initiative" Rosé paused and leaned closer to Lisa. Inches away from her. "Leaned closer, this close. And raised her chin like this" she demo it to Lisa. Rosé said and back at her position.

Jennie looked at Lisa's eyes seductively while leaning close to her. "Don't lose the seductive looks in your eyes?" She said and raised Lisa's chin. "Look back and forth to her eyes and lips, and smile seductively," She said and closed her eyes. "Close your eyes, then claim her lips," Jennie said and smirked before opening her eyes.

"That's how a perfect kiss" Rosé said and winked at Lisa.

"Go get her, tiger" Jennie smirked and messed her hair before leaving her room.

Lisa felt nervous in her room while waiting for Jisoo. She calls her over, for her plan.

She sets the light, in dim mode. Played some seductive music. And put some scented candles.

Lisa's heart started pounding hard when she heard the knock on her door.

Lisa made the seductive look on her face.

"What's this" Jisoo asked when she saw Lisa's room. She finds Lisa's light switch and opens it brightly. She giggles when Lisa groans.

"What's with the music? It's weird" Jisoo giggles and sits on Lisa's bed.

Lisa did the next phase, initiative.

She looked at Jisoo seductively and bit her lips. "What's wrong with you?" Jisoo asked and raised her eyebrow at her. "You're being weird Lisa" Jisoo giggles. "Why did you call me?" She asked.

Lisa again groans and her plan failed. But she won't give up.

"You're lips looks sweet today?" She said and looked at it with hunger.

"Really? I also loved the shade of it" Jisoo said and describe the shade of her lipstick.

Lisa pouts when none of the plan work on Jisoo. "What's wrong?" Jisoo asked when she saw how disappointed Lisa is. She shakes her head as her answer. "Come on tell me," Jisoo said and cupped her face and brushed her thumb at her.

"I was..." Lisa paused and looked at her eyes. "I like to have a most romantic first kiss" Lisa confessed. "I even begged Jennie and Rosé to help me" She sighed.

Jisoo giggles and smiles at her. "Don't laugh at-" Lisa was cut off when Jisoo peck on her lips. And Lisa's eyes grew.

"Every kiss that we'll share will be romantic. It will always be romantic since I'll be sharing it with you"

Jisoo leaned closer and closed her eyes. Lisa closed her eyes too and waited for her kiss. But instead, she heard Jisoo giggles so she opened her eyes to see that Jisoo teasingly smiles at her.

Lisa pouts with her girlfriend prank. "Oh, I love teasing you" Jisoo giggles. "And I love you," Jisoo said and kissed her.