Happy Birthday

Shawn Carter POV

I've been Ryan's social worker for about 2 years now and every home she's been in they've treated her bad and I promised her that I would keep her safe. I've never met her mom but she sounds like she adores her. Ryan's birthday is also this month and I have a really big surprise for her but we are on our way to my house.

Mr. Carter where are we going? Ryan asked. We are going to my house I have plenty of room for you and we can talk about your birthday. I said stopping at the light.

Ryan where is your dad? I asked. I don't know my mom said that he wasn't important and that he was a mistake and that I made it worth it but I do kind of wish I knew who he was then I would be able to go to the Father-daughter ball, she said sadly. Well you still have your mom I said trying to make her smile. I know can we talk about something else? Ryan asked holding back tears.

Beyoncé POV

Mrs. Henson are you sure that the judge will let me get her back I asked. Yes you did everything you needed to and I'm sure this would be the perfect birthday gift for her and I promise will be fine just keep doing what you're doing Mrs. Henson replied.

We have been at Mrs. Henson's office planning Ryan's 5th birthday party I've planned one every year since she's been gone it's the only time I get to see her outside of court and she always has a good time until I have to leave but she gets to come with me and I can't wait for my mom to see my baby girl she's going to loose her shit, but I was going through things and I didn't even know that I was pregnant until I was like three months and it was too late.

Beyoncé I can get you tomorrow and we can go get things set up and also pick up her outfit and since tomorrow is a school day and Ryan will be in school her social worker will be coming with us to introduce himself Mrs. Henson said. That's fine with me I replied.

Ryan's POV

Mr. Carter let stay at his house for tonight and I met some people who were his friends and we ate dinner and I had to go to bed. Tomorrow is Friday and then on Saturday I get to my mommy because it's my birthday.

Ryan I thought you were getting ready for bed Mr. Carter said. I was I'm just not tired and I wanted to find something to do because I was bored so I came to ask you if you wanted to watch a movie with me I said knowing that he would say yes. Fine one movie and then you have to go to bed for school he said.

Shawn Carter POV

After I finished the movie Ryan was knocked out. Man little momma got you wrapped around her finger my friend Tyran said. No she doesn't I just want her feel safe I replied. Man whatever Ryan is the ONLY child I know that has a damn iced out fucking Rolex Tyran said. Well if you must know I got her that for her 4th birthday because she said she wanted one like mine I said. Exactly and I bet your ass probably got her that damn jewelry set she asked for didn't you? You know what don't worry about it cause judging by that stupid ass smile I know you did but I already know my gift is going to be better this year Tyran said. You said that last year, but I got to go all out for her this year cause it might be the last time we get to spend her birthday together she's supposed to go back to her mom soon I told Tyran. Who is her mom? Ty Ty asked. I don't know I'm supposed to be meeting with her and her lawyer tomorrow to pick out stuff for Ryan's party I said. Where is the party going to be this year Ty Ty asked. It's going to be at funplex this year at 7:00 pm and ends at 9 so we will have time to clean up everything I said. Alright tell baby girl I said have a good day at school tomorrow and I will talk to you later TyTy said walking out the door.