I Saw Her

3 days later......

Ryan POV

It's been three days since my birthday and my sister's are really pretty but Ciara's birthday is coming up and I don't want to do anything but stay home. Right now I'm bored so I'm going outside. When I walked out of the house there was someone sitting beside the pool. Any other time I would have told my mom but I'm bored and I need another girl to play with.

Hi. I said and she jumped and another girl came off the swing. They were both  dirty but pretty.

Hey we didn't know anyone was home... We'll leave. The taller girl said

How did you get in? The shorter one said

We're going to go. They said walking away.

No please stay.... My mommy can give you some clothes and you can take a shower then we can play.

Ok. They said following me in the house.

I took them in the house and called my mom.

Mommy can they take a shower and get some clothes? I said walking in her room.

Woah....slow down..... Now what happened? My mom said looking at me.

Ok I went to play outside and I found them and they were going to leave but I said you would give them some clothes and let them take shower so we can play. I said quickly.

Where are they? She asked and I walked in the living room and told them to come on.

Mommy this is Alexandra and China. They live across the street. I said waiting for her to say something.

Um.... Ok Alexandra you can use the bathroom down the hall to shower and I'll get you some clothes and China you can come with me. She said before turning the monitor on.

Beyoncé POV

After showing Alexandra the bathroom I took China with me. I wanted to talk to her first and then I was going to let her use my bathroom to get washed up but decided against it. I don't know what it is but I have that same feeling from the party. It was a like Ciara was still here waiting for me to save her.

Momma uncle Jackson is on the phone. Ryan said knocking me out of my thoughts.

What does he want? I asked

He said they on the way here and that him and aunt aunt Lexi have something to tell you. She said and I said okay then she left.

A few minutes later China came out and I helped her with her hair and put one of Ryan's crowns on. We went downstairs and I did the same thing for Alexandra then they all ran out except China.

China

Alexandra

Alexandra

Ciara.... I mean China you don't want to go back out side? I asked and she smiled really big.

You remember me. I heard her whisper but shook it off.

China POV

She remembers me. All I could do was smile when I heard her call me Ciara. I came to Ryan's party three days ago and nobody noticed me. But hearing her call me by my name made me want to jump in her arms again. I just want to be home.

No ma'am...but can I play with the babies. I asked with a smile.

They're sleeping right now but I think Jayden could use a play mate. She said and I told her yeah.

When Jayden came downstairs with all his toys I almost cried. He was so big I guess being dead for two years you miss everything. I wonder how Kaiden look.

Jayden

Can I have that? I asked and took his pacifier

No. He said and tried to take it but I took off running. But then he started crying.

What's going on? Beyoncé said coming downstairs

I took his pacifier and ran. But it was just a joke I didn't know he was going to cry. I said quickly.

It's OK he's probably tired. Jay wanna take a nap? She and he just got up and left.

China we gotta go daddy back. Alexandra said all out of breath.

That is not my daddy. Come on let's go before we get in trouble. I said before telling Beyoncé good bye.

You leaving? I thought we was going to play in the pool. I heard Ryan say sadly.

I promise to come back tomorrow. Remember sisters for life. I whispered in her ear and her eyes widened.

Ryan POV

No that's not Ciara we buried her when I was five. But she's the only one that says that to me.

Ryan come on we about to go. Kaiden said walking in my room.

Kaiden I think I saw Ciara foreal today. I said and he just looked at me.

It's not funny Ryan. Stop saying that. He said before leaving.

But I really did see her. I whispered and walked out.