Everyone Has A Story

Shawn POV

I walked in Ryan's room and for the first time today she sitting up looking at me instead of the wall.

Hey RyRy how you feeling? I asked. I'm fine, she mumbled softly.  Well can you tell me something? I asked trying to get her to talk to me.

What? She asked looking at me. I was wondering what happened to your stuff? Especially the watch you told me you'd never take it off. I didn't he took it and sold it, She said with tears in her eyes. It's OK I'll get you another one but better, I said looking at her smile for the first time today. Thank you Mr. Carter, Ryan said. After I left I saw Beyoncé just staring at me.

Beyoncé POV

Wassup ma? Why you staring at me like that? Shawn asked walking over to me. I don't get it, I said. Don't get what? He said looking confused. I don't understand why you care so much when she's not even your child. For all I know you could be just like Jason, I said. By this time it was just me and Shawn standing face to face.

Do you really think I would put my hands on her? Huh? I love that girl with everything in me, he said stepping closer to me. Now there is literally no space between us and I can't lie and say that I didn't like it because I did there is something about him that made me feel like I was safe when I was around him.

I stayed silent for a while until I finally spoke up. I just don't want her to get hurt again. She is all I have and I can't loose her that's my baby. So I ask again why do you care so much? I asked with tears streaming down my face.

You really want to know the truth? He asked pulling me in the chapel. Yes, I said hesitantly. I care because I lost my chance to be a dad, he said and I look at him confused. What you mean? I asked him calmly. When I was younger I used to sell drugs and I came up on this girl and long story short I caught feelings ended up having sex a few months later called and told me that she was pregnant and I went the other way and here we are years later and I don't even know if they're dead or alive but when I'm around Ryan she makes me happy, she keeps me sane so as much as you need her I need her too he said with tears in his eyes.

I didn't know but if it makes you feel better Ryan wants to move back to our old house I made some calls and they said that I could get it back you can come with me and help set up her room if you want, I said pulling him in to a hug.

Shawn POV

After we releasing each other other from the huge I couldn't stop staring. Can please stop staring at me and use your words, Beyoncé said while laughing. You are just so damn beautiful I said as we both leaned in and before we knew it our lips were connected for what seemed like forever until she pulled away and left the chapel. I hope she don't feel bad about it because I was kind of hoping that it went a little further but that was a start.

Beyoncé POV

I left the Shawn in the chapel room and went to check on Ryan who was staring off into space.

Hey Ry I got some good news for you, I said trying to get her attention. What is it and I have a really big question for you she said nonchalantly. Well they said we can get the house back we just have to do a little cleaning and everything should be back to normal, after I said that her eyes lit up. But what did you want to ask me?

Mom why don't I have a dad? She asked without showing any emotions at all.

Ryan what did I tell you about that?