Addison & More

Beyoncé LA. House ^^^^

Months later,,,,,,

Jackson POV

Beyoncé moved to L. A. and she won't tell me why. If I ask her then she'll say I just needed a new scenery. I'm not stupid I know she lying. Bey never wanted to leave home and if she did then she would go back but she's been here for almost a year now. She just had not one or two but three babies and she won't even let me a picture. But it's okay because today I'm getting answers even if I have to get it from the kids.

Anybody home. I yelled coming in the house.

Shhhhhh my sister is sleep. Ryan yelled quietly Andy I just nodded

Where's your momma. I whispered and she pointed to the monitor

Kaiden is with aunt Nicki but they coming back now. Ryan said following me upstairs

I went upstairs to find Bey while Ryan ran off to bother Jayden. When I finally found her she was working on her computer with Addison in the bassinet beside her.

Hey sis. I said kissing her cheek and picking up Addison.

Hey what you doing here I thought you had to work. She said before turning towards me

Nah I'm off so I decided to come and see if you were going to keep dodging my questions or give me answers. I said and she held her head down and started playing with her fingers.

Um.... Well.... Omari kept following the kids and me and Shawn got into a little argument so I decided that it was time to start fresh. She said and I just nodded my head

Jay POV

Almost a year and I haven't heard from Beyoncé nor the kids. I know she left because I went by the house multiple times and no one was there. I even checked the school but got nothing. Everyone that knows where she is aren't telling me. So today Nicki is supposed to be coming back from LA because she has a hair appointment and I'm going to see if she will let me come with her. Right now I'm at my mom's house and of course Tina is here but loo like they were about to leave.

Hey ma. I said interrupting whatever conversation they were having.

Hey Shawn what you want cause I'm getting ready to go. She said putting her bags at the door.

Where yall going? I asked waiting for for them to tell me the truth I know Ryan's birthday is coming up in about two weeks.

We are going to to see Jackson for a little bit and then we're going to have a little fun ourselves. They lied

Can I come?.... I ain't seen Jackson in a minute. I said and they looked between each other before responding

Um... We already got our room and I don't think they'll be enough space for you. My momma said and shut that down real quick.

I'll buy my own room and ticket just please. I begged until they finally gave in.

Fine I'll call and let him know you're coming. Ms. Tina said pulling out her phone.

Thank you I'll go get my stuff and be back here in fifteen minutes. I said before speeding off.

Jackson POV