Chapter 1 | My Heart

Reading people and knowing if they are lying or not is one of my special traits or maybe a curse, depends on what other sees it for good or bad.

This story all started with a girl at school. She is cute and so as her attitude, and I instantly fell in love with her, but she doesn't feel the same way towards me. In her eyes she only sees me as a friend, a supporter of her relationship and nothing more.

I know I shouldn't love someone if they don't feel the same way towards me, because one-sided expectations can mentally destroy me.

But I love her and I decided to keep it that way no matter how far am I gonna get or no matter how much I get hurt, I just want to see her smile and someday tell her:

"I love it when you smile because there is always that light in your eyes when you do it"

But when I am with her side and the moment filled with endless chatter of nonsense and stuff. She took me to another world.

A world filled with wonders and vibrant colors with bewitching music, truly a sight to behold.

Even though I have been with her a lot and I am have been supporting her with her relationship. She and her boyfriend often had arguments and she would tell me her problems and I would keep it with me, despite her telling me her problems, I somehow feel sad even though this is not my business, but I feel like I should help her and wish that the pain will end at the nearby future, and the future will bring happy memories.

For no one wants sadness
No one wants pain
But you can't have a rainbow
Without a little rain.

One day, out of nowhere a seatmate of mine told me that s girl upstairs fell in love with me, and this put me in a complete shock and by seeing who the girl is. I too took a liking to the girl and so her and I started a relationship but not for too long, our relationship ended in a couple of months, she told me that she needed space, so I accept her decision and move on. Somehow I noticed after she broke up with me, I don't feel anything at all, It doesn't hurt as well. I wonder why? Was the portion of my whole heart even with her? Or is it the with the other girl that I fell in love at the first?

Loving someone more than anything means that distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

But it seems no matter how much you read this, you already know where my heart is.

After the breakup I was in complete silence and my head was filled with confusion, until she comes again, the girl I fell in love with sitting in front of me and telling her stories and other stories she tends to tell and I just nodded everytime just to make it seem like I was listening and when she notice, she gets angry at me, but she is cute when she is angry so it's pointless if I should feel threaten or should I pinch her at the cheek.

I am so comfortable with her, she is like home to me, I remember my ex girlfriend and the wrong things that she said to me that I have to put up even though I took her seriously and loved her

Why hurt someone whose only intention was to love you?

But past is past and my heart is no longer with her for she have torn it up.