Author's Note

Heyo there fella Pella!

How you doing?

       It's high time we try to improve and take a step towards protecting our planet from complete destruction due to the immense pollution that we're causing. Believe it or not, each and every one is a part of this. And each and every one of us need to unite together, take small steps and get rid of the terror that we ourselves generated.

       Be it plastic or any other pollutant, it's causing nothing but harm. There are so many ways we can go green, try to abort these evil ways and make sufficient use of the three R's (Reuse, Reduce and Recycle).

   Yet we refuse, just for our own comfort.

     I'm taking a part in this contest because it will be a proud moment for me to be a part of that campaign which will raise awareness and help change this world to a better place. My story speaks of the horrors that the underwater creatures face due to our faults.

       So...let the tide wash over.

#PlanetOrPlastic.

---------------------------------------------------------
©Copyright 2019
All Rights Reserved

       This is a work of fiction constructed entirely on the basis of the author's imagination. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls message me via inbox if there are any violations aforementioned.

● Constructive criticisms are most welcome.
● Rudeness or use of any abusive language is prohibited.