finally: chapter 4

9:20pm

Yah... I'm not even gonna cap to y'all, I totally forgot about this app. So to make up for the lost time I might as well update y'all.

So as you can read in my poorly written previous chapters the following insecurities

* Acne
* beer belly
* always apologetic 
* putting people over me
* hyperpigmentation (dark spots)

Okay so I rarely get acne, my beer belly is gone, I don't even remember the last time I said sorry, I'm Still working on putting people over me, and dark spots who?

Literally everyone said I glowed up from junior year and this came as a shock to me. I think it started when I did track conditioning, i started losing weight which made me care about my body as a whole.

Now I'm not saying that my confidence level is threw the roof. There has been multiple occasions where I thought I was having a bad day and someone said I looked nice, or when someone would it'll catch me so off guard that I'll think that they're lying.

I still look in the mirror and see all my imperfections. I'm guessing as a person that used to be deemed unattractive it's hard to get out of that mentality when people beat it in you for so long.

Even with this dude I'm conversing(not gonna say we talking) with, he said that he found me gorgeous and I actually found that really hard to believe.

I literally looked like a school bully for the longest so it's kinda hard to even consider myself as attractive rn.

I'm not gonna bore y'all with this, I just thought; for the people who cared, that y'all wanted a update.

My ig is @d.enishe for the people who want to see what I look like.