PART FIVE- PAIN

I looked up at these people, unsure what to do. Nate looked to Jones confused, of corse not recognizing me. 
"Well pretty ladies, are you going to help me in or what? A girl is struggling." The three quickly got up and helped drag me in.
Jones stuck his hand out once I was finally in the cave with them, sitting across from the three. I reached mine out to meet his, "I'm Jupiter, from Phoenix." He smiled and nodded, "Jones, and this is Nate and Miley."

I smiled at them, but it quickly went when I remembered my leg and shoulder. I pulled my pant leg up to get a good look. It was throbbing and producing heat, it wasn't twisted but scrapped and bruised. I hissed in pain when I set my half on it to feel for any bumps. Nate and Miley both leaned forward to get a good look at the leg while Jones leaned as far back as the wall would allow.

"Clark could probably fix you right up, as cocky as she is she knows what she's doing," Miley still looked pain from my injury.

I remembered the blonde girl who looked determined to save everyone. She looks like a person I'd like to meet, in fact, I think I just might have to.

———-///

Eventually the three went to sleep, Jupiter pretending to as well. Once she was sure they were asleep she quietly took her vile of healing mud. She dipped her two fingers into the small vile and spread the product on her scraps and shoulder, knowing in three days time it should be fine.  She snuck towards the edge of the cave, checking if the air was clear. Sticking her hand out, she left out a small breath when she didn't feel a sizzling burn. She looked back at the three new people she met, hoping when they met her again in the future, they'd have her back. She snuck out of the cave quickly, yet carefully, not sure who she may run into. She does around the thick greenery, dodging trees and bushes. She wanted out. She wanted to be in her bed. Hell she wished, as she was running home, she was back in the Arc. She missed it all.

Her leg throbbed and hurt as she ran, but she thrusted forward. She knew the 100 would come out soon and if they saw her it'd get her in trouble with both the Tricrew and the the 100, mainly Bellamy. She kept running until she was out of breath and her vision went blurry. She slowed down and leaned against the tree next to her. She heard a commotion of people, and even though she knew they were far away she started running again.

When Jupiter finally got home she breathed death breaths and took small sips of water at a time. She secured her door and later down on her bed. She smiled lightly to herself. She thought of Lincoln, and his small warning. She thought of the Arc, where her family was still probably alive working til they die. She then thought of Bellamy and his smirk. His tan skin and the freckles that danced across it. She closed her eyes and pictured the next day. And slowly, it became it.