Description & Warning:

Louis was always a fan of Victoria Secret angels, but he never knew he would end up falling for one the day his best friend performs at the show. If only he knew that she was actually a he.

Warnings: Harry is a female to male transgender, he still has breasts and a vagina (for now). When there is smut, it will still be anal because newsflash, females also can have anal sex so him having a vagina doesn't change that. (Though, I don't think that should matter, but some will ask). 

Harry's birth name is Halley and pronounced like Halle Berry. And he basically looks exactly the same as he does in real life but just a tad more 'feminine'. Harry actually has quite a feminine body (lips, eyes, legs, lack of hair on upper lip). Just his shoulders and biceps are the thing to overlook, but there are women with broad shoulders and biceps...he's a model, though, so I don't know. Imagine how you will. I imagine his hair like late 2014/early 2015.

I would like to forewarn that I am NOT transgender. I have a few friends online who are and they are helping with some things, but won't always be available. So, if you are transgender and would like to correct me or message me to warn me about things that are stereotypical and wrong, then I am of course welcome to criticism and help. 

In the picture, 'Harry' (it's not Harry obviously) is wrapping a bandage around his chest. I would like to say, I am 100% aware that binding is WRONG. Please, if you are ftm, do NOT do this. It's super dangerous and can injure you. That's something that will be addressed. Harry's character does this, but it will be a ... lesson he learns? One of those obstacles he overcomes. Because I am not transgender, I am aware that I may get things wrong. I have been educated a lot, and I'm still trying to make sure I have everything accurate because you can never learn too much. I will never have the knowledge that someone who is transgender has, so I will constantly be learning things. 

I have been following Jazz Jennings for a couple years but she's male to female, so it's a little different. I have first learned about what being transgender is from Degrassi (Adam is a character who is ftm) but that's TV so things won't be 100% accurate. I write this with all respect and if I say, write or do anything that is not wrong, don't be afraid to correct me. But also remember, everyone is different so everyone who is transgender is different and their stories and surgeries and choices are different. Some people who are transgender want surgery, some don't. Some take testosterone, some don't. It all depends. And never, ever take anything I write or say and try to apply it to you if you are transgender. I am just a writer, this is a story, and it is all fiction. Never take anything written and apply it to yourself if it is very serious, because I am not a doctor nor a professional here. Be careful. This goes for anything, to be honest. 

Sorry this was long, most probably didn't read it, but I wanted it to be said. I want to put as much respect on this story as I can. I've had this idea for nearly 4 years, but was too nervous to ever write it. I think if I wrote it in 2014, most wouldn't care, but the world is quite different now and I can understand why. I will of course get some criticism for writing this anyways, but i have already gotten a lot of support, even from a few people who are transgender. 

So, thank you to those who encouraged this story and I hope you enjoy!