fate

Finding a soul mate can be tough, but I refuse to let other people's timelines dictate my own. Just because I didn't feel that "pull" at 16 doesn't mean I won't find my perfect match. I'm 18 and a senior in high school, and I know that when the time is right, I will find someone who truly complements me. While it may be hard to see others in relationships, I am confident that I will find my own soul mate in due time.

As I woke up to my alarm, I felt a sudden surge of confidence and positivity. My mind wandered to thoughts of meeting my soulmate, and I couldn't help but feel excited. Just then, my mother interrupted my thoughts with her usual call to make sure I was up for school, but this time her tone was filled with happiness, which only added to my confidence.

I'm curious, Mom. Is there any particular reason why you're in my room?

With a look on her face that I had never seen before, she pushed me off my bed and said, "I feel it, and that's why you need to get dressed."

I look at her from the floor still in shock my mother pushes me onto the floor but before I can open my mouth I'm cut off
"I expect you to wear the outfit I bought you yesterday. Please go change into it now."

Without any hesitation, I quickly freshened up and rushed downstairs to have breakfast. I learned not to question my mother, especially when it comes to matters like these.

I express my gratitude to my mother for the scrumptious breakfast, grab my bookbag and keys, and confidently step outside

I express my gratitude to my mother for the scrumptious breakfast, grab my bookbag and keys, and confidently step outside. As I park my car, I make my way towards the school entrance with a purposeful stride. Suddenly, my friend Vanessa startles me by yelling in my ear, "Hey y/n! Have you heard!"

As I rub my ear, trying to ease the pain caused by her loud yelling, I interrupt her, "Excuse me, but what is it that you want me to hear? Could you please stop yelling in my ear? It's hurting me." Despite the discomfort, I can sense the excitement in Vanessa's voice as she continues, "There's a new student joining us, and I heard it's a boy! And you won't believe what else I found out!"

I'm sorry, but I disagree," I said firmly, shaking my head. "However, if you still want to tell me, go ahead. But please keep your voice down.

So she's grinning at me like she's got a secret, and she's all like, "That's why we're BFFs!" Then she excitedly tells me that there's a new guy in school, and he's supposedly super hot. She also says he doesn't have a soul mate yet because he doesn't have a scent, and that I don't either. So, what does that mean?

Without hesitation, I finish her sentence, fully aware of where she was headed with her thought. "Could be his soul mate," I say, "but let's be real here. Half of these girls don't have a soul mate either ." I stride confidently into the classroom, placing my belongings down and taking my seat with a sense of self-assurance.

"Attention, everyone!" The teacher's voice boomed, instantly capturing our focus. "We have a new student joining us today, and it is our duty to welcome him warmly and with respect. Mr. Brandis, please introduce yourself to the class.

"Hey, I'm Jonathan and I'm passionate about acting and photography. I'm 18 and I'm always looking for opportunities to explore my creativity," he stated confidently as he scanned the classroom. When his gaze landed on me, he looked intrigued as if trying to read my thoughts, but he didn't falter in his confidence.

He confidently glances at other girls and flashes them a charming smile.

The teacher confidently stated, "You have the option to sit by Cindy or on the other side of y/n."

I had assumed that he would sit next to me, but it seems I was mistaken

I had assumed that he would sit next to me, but it seems I was mistaken. Although it's disappointing, I won't let it affect me negatively. I know my worth and his actions don't define it.

"Hey, don't worry y/n. I believe he will come around. You've got this!" Vanessa assured me with a confident smile, rubbing my arm.

"I felt a strong pull towards him, and I know he felt it too. Perhaps he is uncertain about how he feels, but I know that I am worthy of someone who sees and appreciates the real me. I am confident in my worth as a soulmate, and I will wait for someone who recognizes and cherishes that."

"I can only imagine how confusing and frustrating it must be for you right now. It's possible that he simply doesn't know how to react in this situation. Let's try to approach this with patience."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not following I don't understand?"

"It's possible that he has had a past love whom he truly cared for, but perhaps they found someone else who was their soulmate, and as a result, he might have had his heart broken. As a result, he could be hesitant to get close to someone again. However, if you take the time to get to know him, you might be able to break down the walls he has built up and gain his trust. He may try to push you away to protect his heart, but don't be discouraged. With patience and understanding, you can show him that you're someone he can trust and open up to."

"well..... when you explain it like that maybe he just needs a little push to trust and try to prove to him that i won't do what the other girl did"

"there you go" she said as the bell rung for lunch "see you at lunch"

"Save me a seat"

"ms.l/n come here,can you do me a favor" the teacher asked

"sure mr.t/n what is it?"

"can you show mr.jonathan around the school after your lunch i will email all your teachers to tell where you are at and what you are doing?"

"sure! and thanks i will after lunch just tell him to come find me" I said leaving for lunch

1,051 words