award show

"We are here giving one of our best awards to one of the greatest actors, so let's see what are our options" We looked at the screen with the rest of the crowd.

After the screen went black we faced the crowd with smiles that said we knew something the crowd didn't before I continued "Okay we are back and we know which actor is going to win this award but who do u think it is Josh" I said teasing.

Josh pretended to not know "I...I don't know y/n but what we do know is that his name starts with a J" causing the crowd to scream starting to catch on who they thought it was.

I laugh knowing the crowd is going to scream after hearing the actor's name "All right! That is enough teasing you guys the award goes to" I pause opening the card "Jonathan Brandis for being the greatest actor" I yelled holding the four medium awards carefully in my arms.

The camera panned to Jonathan's face showing his shocked reaction as he slowly stood up from his seat with his co-stars shaking hands still in shock, and made his way up the steps to start his speech.

He looked around the crowd awed "W...wow thank you it wouldn't be possible without my parents and the fans f...for loving the show I am so speechless because this was a dream come true" He turned to me and Josh not knowing what to do next.

I looked at him smiling softly handing him the trophies "Follow me through here and I will show you back to your seat"

He looked at his co-stars nervously as we all walked backstage "You guys go ahead I got to a..ask s...something" he looked at me from the corner of his eye playing with his hands.

The rest of the cast teased him as they walked to the seats having a slight idea of what he was going to do

The rest of the cast teased him as they walked to the seats having a slight idea of what he was going to do. "ohh Jonathan"  

I turned to him noticing he was still standing there looking like he wanted to say something to me. "I...is everything alright?" 

He clears his throat before going on "y...yes, I was just wondering if you would love to go out with m...me whenever you are free...But you don't have to if you don't want to I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

He started to ramble making me smile at his ramble "Sure I would too!" I hand him my phone "Just put your number in and I will text u after the award show sounds good?" watching him put his number in.

He nodded sighing in relief I didn't reject or laugh at him, sending a text to himself so he could get my number and handing me my phone back.

I smile once again before nodding as I walk away.

494 words