Please R.S.V.P. and come and be our guest. Part 1

Pinkie pie giggled with pleasure. Today was the day she'd invite her five closest friends to a sleepover at Sugarcube corner. It'd be a night to remember in Pinkie's imagination. She'd imagined it for so long!

One thing ... She was ... PUMPED!!!!!!!

Pinkies morning:

Pinkie pie got up happily bounced to the bathroom and brushed her teeth with frosting, sprung downstairs and greeted the Cakes and their infants then leaped out of the door greeting everypony...pleased.

"Okie Dokie Lokie, I'll see you later Bonbon!" Pinkie hollered excitedly , "let's meet at Sugarcu-"

"Hey Pinks, how you been?" Rainbow dash interrupted Pinkie mid sentence. "Oh hey Dashie, you're just who I wanted to see." Pinkie smirked.

"Oh yeh? What for? Another awesome party?" Rainbow dash squealed.

"Kinda sorta worta! Wanna have a sleepover with me tonight? The others'll be there too!"

"Sure thing!! I'll be there!! Can't wait!!" Rainbow dash said giving her goodbyes and flying off to meet Derpy.

"Next Rarity..." Pinkie pie mumbled under her breath.

Pinkie bounced over to the Carousel Boutique. Walking strait in. The bell attached to the door with red ribbon rung gently as she brushed through.

"Rarity I have to ask you a question where are ya?" Pinkie asked.

"Right here Pinkie," Rarity said walking through the teal curtains that hid her work place,"what would you like darling?" "Well me and Dash and all the others are gonna have a sleepover at Sugarcube corner tonight... wanna come?!" "Why I do have another clothing line due in two days but well... a sleepover DOES sound magnificent!" Rarity spilled. "YAY so you'll be there?" "Of course!"

"It'll be a night to remember..." Pinkie said, cackling on her way out.

Pinkie bounced barely out of Carousel Boutique when she rammed into Twilight Sparkle. "Oh hey Twilight! You're just the pony I wanted to see!!!!!" Pinkie greeted happily.

"Really? 'Cause I just met up with Rainbow ... something about a sleepover tonight?"

"EEEYUP! I'm throwing the bestest most superest most best timin' sleepover with all the six of us as you might say, and YOU are invited, you are of course one of the six!" Pinkie said rushing through it without one breath.

"Gee Pinkie pie ... sounds terrific!! I should definitely attend, after all it's been SOO long since all of us got together like that. Count me in!" Twilight said giggling.

''YAY HOORAY!! See you tonight!" Pinkie chuckled deviously.

"Heya Fluttershy, watcha up to?" Pinkie pie asked walking up behind Fluttershy, who laid out a petrified shriek. "P-pinkie you scared me! Please don't do that again!" "Sorry Flutters all our pals are getting together tonight to join me at my Sugarcube corner sleepover ... wanna come?"

Fluttershy and Pinkie pie moved out of the road, where Fluttershy had been safely leading a group of geese to discuss the sleepover. "This way every-geese!" Fluttershy directed. "Pinkie I can most certainly join in on some fun with my best friends! I have important business now. But I'll be there!" Pinkie and Shy nodded off as Pinkie ginned ecstatically.

"Lastly." Pie clenched under her breath. Pinkie jittered her way to Apple Acres. "Hay there Sugarcube!" Applejack greeted Pinkie pie on the other side of the fencing. "How's it goin'?" Applejack asked intently.

"Terrifically terrific!!!" Pinkie spit. "A.J. I have to ask you something! "

"Yeah?" "Everypony's coming to Sugarcube corner tonight for my sleepover, you wanna come too?"