Slip

Twilight glided into the vent carefully. It was dark, but her horn still glowed, and all of their lives depended on it.
Rarity followed Twilight in, willingly to be freed from the death trap.
Applejack and Fluttershy stood between Rainbow dash again, as they squat into the slimy duct.

__________________________

Pinkie pie hollered from outside her room, "I brought you girls muffins for good behavior! I finally shook Derpy off my case too..." as she used her key to open her door.
When she stepped in anger coursed through her veins.
"Where are they!" She spat, locking her door from the outside world, she observed she had forgotten to lock her closet door.
"I'll kill them when I find them." she snarled, without a second thought she ran into her closet. On her way.

__________________________

Apple bloom ran to Granny Smith, tears streaked down her face. "Applejack's STILL not back yet!" Apple bloom whined to her Granny, who was lost in thought on her rocking chair.
"Oh, Apple bloom, go play with y'all friends! AJ outta come back real soon." Granny Smith said, no hope or emotion in her cracked voice.
"But Granny!" Apple bloom cried, "Rarity, Rainbow dash, Fluttershy, and Princess Twilight are all missin' too!"
"Maybay thay went on ah trip darlin'." Granny Smith suggested.
"Without tell in' us?" Apple bloom asked angrily.
Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle walked up the dusty path, wind stuck and in tears.

"T-they aren't back." Scootaloo said, husky and out of breathe.
"I never got to say goodbye to Rarity!" Sweetie belle squeaked devastated.
"I miss Rainbow dash." Scootaloo wheezed hazily.
"Ah miss all of 'em. AJ would never jus' leave. None of 'em would!" Apple bloom tried say without whimpering.
The group hugged in tears.

___________________________

"I-I see a light." Rainbow dash said drowsily. "Uh Rainbow, that's Twilight's horn." Applejack corrected.
"Oh!! Ha ha! Shiny!" Rainbow dash said.
"How long have we been in this dastardly pit of-" Rarity was cut off when a flash of blue had fell through the duct from behind her. Rainbow dash.