To the Next Idea

"Alright girls. Gather around." Twilight said, still looking out the tinted window.
The girls separated from their hug with Fluttershy and circled Twilight, as she turned to look at the hopeful bunch.
"AJ. Go see if Pinkie pie's closet door is open." Applejack nodded tentatively and galloped three steps to the door, and with her teeth she turned the nob carefully.
"Girls, we have to get out of here or three gallop steps are all we'll ever get to take again. Rainbow needs to see a doctor or she probably won't be able to walk or fly!" Twilight snapped quietly, hoping there weren't cameras, or she knew she's just have to take the punishment.
"T-thanks, egghead." Rainbow dash wheezed sarcastically.
"Everything will be alright, Dashie. Just so far as I can help it! I have animals out there!" Fluttershy hissed, "Oh, and to help you Dashie." Fluttershy said, obviously flushed.
Applejack finally worked up the courage to turn the door all the way, when it popped open. "Oh snappin' road apples, it opened!" She hollered louder than she anticipated.
"Darling, I feel you must go first." Rarity offered to no pony in general.
"Fluttershy, help me carry Rainbow, she's too weak." Applejack called to Fluttershy.
The two perched Rainbow in between them as they followed Twilight, who led the way in. Rarity scampered in and stood next to Twilight. "How do we know when we're in that torture room and out of this hall way?" Rarity asked, "My hooves will be absolutely dreadful!"
"I'm trying to light the way," Twilight said, tilting her head down to the dingy floor and concentrating on her magic. Suddenly, one golden spark of light struck from her horn, offering to guide the way.
The now gleeful group, started quickening their walk.
"Ah, not tah be ah stick in the mud, Twi, but what exactly is the plan?" Applejack asked.
"Well, this is a closed energy source, but if I can strike one more spark, I can probably melt the thin metal in the torture room. IF Flutttershy will fly up and use her wing wind power to help add force to melt it." Twilight said bravely.
"Ah-ah-I can help her do that-t." Rainbow dash mumbled from in between Fluttershy and AJ's shoulder-boost.
"You'll get hurt!" The quartet dueled against Rainbow's over-confidential remark.
The greased walls finally led the bunch to the room, the room they dreaded.
"Ha-here we go." Twilight gulped, as she stepped cautiously to a corner of the room, trying to create one more spark of light.
Fluttershy flew up, holding Rainbow dash in the armpit region, then gently setting her over Applejack's raw shoulder bone.
Then Fluttershy flew just beside Twilight, facing the other three and flapping her wings as well as she could manage.
A reaction must have occurred, like static, millions of tiny sparks flew out of Twilight's horn, not just a second one, pushing the violet mare back, the others chortling to see through the bright mechanic explosion.
Minutes later, the light and buzzing in the ponies ears finally dimmed down, leaving the wall bare to a new obstacle.
An air duct tapered in all directions from the melted wall was exposed.
The group gasped, Fluttershy sobbing.
"Now or never, lets go home." Twilight moaned up.

Dedicated to: artist52x0 , you're an awesome friend! I'm so sorry to have missed you birthday, so I'm here to wish you the happiest and help you celebrate!!! WHOO-Hoo!! Par-tay time! This chapter is a dedication for your special day!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎺🎷🎸🎹🎻🎤🎧🎼🎵🎶🏆🏁🏆🍦🍦🍰🍰🍫🍫🍪🍪🍩🍩🍭🍭🍬