Chapter 15: The Second Aftermath

3rd p.o.v

After the death of our protagonist lets see how everyone else's lives turned out. It's mainly the same as last time with slightly different charecters. Harry goes to the Deathly Hollows still and finds one single photo of him with what seemed to be a baby version of the guy who claimed him as his brother. Even in that picture he had the same shocking pale blue in his eyes. Harry turned out to be a demigod and went to CHB. He fought in the second giant war and was offered immortality after how hard he fought against both Gaea and all the giants that he encountered, killing most of them. He accepted immortality and became the first demigod child of Demeter to achieve Godhood. He became minor god of agricultural study, and perished with the rest of all beings at the explosion of the sun, which somehow survived Fenrir's child. Genrir, for some reason, went to the Greek underworld when he died and made great friend with Cerebus. Apparently Cerebus was a girl and the two gigantic wolves were mates. They parented many children, some hellhounds, some wolves, but all were loved the same. Fenrir kept to his word with the blessing and Cerebus also blessed the poor protagonist, increasing his power limit to unbelievable heights. Percy was onece again, instantly rushed to Elysium, meeting all the friends of his that had died in his past life, and once again making the long journey to the button of rebirth and when he reached it, he remebered all his friends and family for the last time as he hits the button and everything goes black.

(A.N: Sorry for the short chapter but there wasn't much to write about, as there was no real new charecters that had a fate that I could prophesize.)