The Devil Within

Karma had broken Kaliie's trust, and heart. The two were hanging out together when a girl from their class went over to Karma and kissed him. Karma just simply smiled and kissed back, and the girl left. Kaliie hits him in the stomach. "What the hell was that for?" he asked. "You know why..." she said, knowing that she liked him. "It's not like I like you the same way, I'm just here because you want me here," Karma said. Kaliie stopped, Karma looked at her. "What? Did I hurt your stupid feelings?" he asked, KAllie got her knife and cut his arm, than ran away, going to Nagisa's house.

Two weeks later

School was back in, and Kaliie walked into class, and Karma saw her, and went to talk to her. "Hey Ka-" he started, but she got her knife and held it to his throat. "Don't talk to me, I already know you hate me, so don't try pretending you actually care," she said, walking pass him, but Karma grabbed her shoulder. "Look, I was havign a roug-" he started, but Kaliie then grabbed his wrist and twisted it until it broke. "I don't give a shit, you were happy when that girl kissed you," she yelled a bit, she went and sat next to Nagisa, teary eyed. She's never teary eyed...I fucked up big time Karma thought, and went and took his seat. 

After school, Kaliie walked home with Nagisa, Karma caught up to them. "Kaliie, will you just listen to me? The reason why I seemed happy when that girl kissed me was because I knew she lost a bet, that's it. I had a shitty day and I said some stuff I didn't mean okay?" he told her. "You think that's going to make me trust you again?" Kaliie simply asked. "It's easy to loose trust, but hard to gain it, especally if you're me," she added, Karma felt bad.

One year later

Karma and Kaliie still didn't talk to each other, and whenever Karma went into class, Kaliie would glare at him, and whenever he looked at her, she turned away. Durring lunch, however, Karma got to talk to her, but it didn't go the way he wanted it to. "Kaliie, I feel bad, and I want to try to pat-" he started, but Kaliie soon grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, she also pulled out her knife and held it to his throat. "When you think you're alone...I'll be in the shadows, watching and waiting to strike, I'll keep quiet so you won't know I'm there. Whenever you feel safe, I'll be ready to strike you down," she said, and poked his stomach with her knife. "And whenever you feel a slight poke on your stomach randomly, you'll know I'm near..." she said, and gently kissed him on the lips, then left. Karma stood there, trembeling...she had scard him. "W-what the fuck just happened?" he asked himself.

Later that ay, when they all went home, Karma went and sat in his room, sighing gently. He then, all of a sudden, felt a slight poke on his stomach, which caused him to stand up and look around the room. "I..it's just in my head..." he said.

Four days later

Karma started to feel paranoid, thinking she was always near and always seemed to feel a poke on his stomach. "T-this isn't going to stop, unless I die...or she dies..." he thought. He then went and got a knife, and went to hunt her down. 

He saw her at the park, reading a book.Just one stab, and it'll be over... he thought, and walked over to her. He brought his knife up, but he then froze. She had striken him first, and slashed him from his stomach to his chest. he fell to the ground, and Kaliie stood up, looking at him, her dark purple eyes gently gowed light purple. "You'll never know what'll hit you..." she whispered to him, and threw her knife at his throat

"Ah!" Karma yelled, sitting up in a bed. He...he had been sleeping? Kaliie was lying next to him, and looked up at him. "Karma, are you alright babe?" she asked gently, he looked at her with fear. "U-uh..." he said. She could see the fear in his eyes, and sat up. "Did you have a bad dream? What happened?" she asked. Karma explained every detail of what had happened. "Oh my god...I wouldn't kill you if you did that, I'd be upset, but...I'd never go that far," she said, and hugged him.

Guess it was just a dream....

------------------------

Hope you enjoyed