Chapter 4: Goodbyes

It's time to say goodbye to everyone. I don't have many close friends except Sophie, Jared and girls from handball team. I know I was going to see Sophie more. She was my opposite but our dreams were same, working one of the best companies in London and rent flat together at oxford street. She was going to be owner of her own company, her father had one of the best companies in London. She also offered me a job but I want to success on my own so I had to work hard.There is also Jared, I know he was going to live in London, he wanted to do masters.

It's 9 am, still early but I got used to wake up early. I tried to sleep again but it didn't work. I was alone, Sophie stayed at Mike's. Today was their last day, I didn't want to interrupt them. Mike lives at Colchester, it wasn't that far but still it's not like uni life, they used to see each other everyday. I had hope on them. Now that I woke up, I had to pack my stuff and keep going to uni, I had meeting with girls from handball team.

***

It was really hard to say goodbye to girls, we had really good times. We were like a family. Some of them were still studying and some of them were going to another cities to live but thanks to Facebook we can talk anytime.

"I am at Starbucks, wanna meet?" It was message from Jared.

"I still have so many things to do at home." I had to pack my and Sophie's stuff, we were going to London with Sophie's car.

"But I wanna say goodbye to you and Sophie."

"Okay then come to our flat and help me?" I really needed him help.

"Sure I will be there at 10" Jared replied immediately.

I was glad that he is coming for help, while I was waiting bus, I texted to Sophie. "Morning my love, I am packing our stuff with Jared." I didn't want her to worry.

When I got to my flat, Jared was waiting for me with a cup of Starbucks. "Jared, you are the only one." I smiled at him, he was so kind to me. I never thought him as a boyfriend but he might be a good one.

"No problemo" he smiled back.

***

It was 5 pm now and we packed most of our stuff, there was only Sophie's unwanted clothes that we were going to give it to charity. "Jared, thank you so much. I am glad you are here."

"Stop thanking me, Beth."

I smiled at him and there was awkward silence. He start talking about his masters " I managed to find a flat near to my uni."

"Oh, that's really good. Sophie will take care of that thing, I have to go see my parents." I am glad to Sophie, she was good at finding nice flat and thanks to her parents, they paid all 3 year's rent.

London is not far from Stratford, it's where my parents live. I can go anytime to see them, I just can't live without seeing them anymore. I haven't seen them for 6 month but tomorrow I was going to home.

"Maybe, will see you there?." He asked with a nice smile.

"Ofcourse, mate. I will track you." I winked.

***

It was 9 pm when Sophie came to home, she sat next to me "I really want this to work. I am gonna miss him a lot." Poor her, she was desperately in love with Mike. I don't trust the word 'love' but their love was really sweet. I hugged her "I believe in you and Mike. You just need to be patience."

"But it's not going to be same. I can feel it." She start crying, I was feeling bad for her but I was glad that I didn't have a boyfriend.

"Colchester is not that far, you can see him anytime." I knew it wasn't going to be the same but I wanted her to feel better. "You are only 1hour away from him, you guys gonna be okay." I really had faith on them. "Lets sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow." I smiled at her. It was our last day at our home. I was sad to leave this place but I was happy to going to see my family.

"Our last day at our home." Sophie and I start crying together.

****

If you get bored, I am sorry. This chapter was difficult to write. Thank you for waiting and Thanks for reading. :))