Chapter 1: First step to adult life

Finally i am graduating from law school, i was waiting for this moment since when i was 16. I was dreaming of this moment i knew i was going to that podium and talk in front of whole uni. I worked so hard for this, while my friends were having fun i was studying. I wanted to graduate with an honour and became the best.

The whole uni was blue, we all dressed nicely and wore our graduation dresses.
My best friend Sophie sat next to me. She was opposite of me, she was friendly, i was quiet. She loves to go out and i love sitting at home. She is friends with everyone in the uni but i only had few friends. We spend whole 3 years together with her. We cried together, we laughed but nothing was important, now we are literally one step far from adult life. It is the time, our head master, Mr. Shannon, is going to tell who finished with an honour. I hold Sophie's hand, i was so exited and she hold my hand.

Mr. Shannon finally finished his quotes about life anndd.. "The student who finished this year with honour and became first is Mr..." I didnt wait for him to finish his words and i stood up. Sophie was pulling my hand while i was watching some guy is going to podium . I froze.
"Honey dont worry it wasnt meant to be, at least you are second best student of the year" Sophie's voice was so smooth, she was always there for me but i wasnt pleased with that.
I mumbled "I worked so hard for this" i couldnt hide my dissapointment, my voice was going lower and lower. I finally sat down and waited my name to announce.

***

Graduation ceremony was finally over and i had the courage to go and talk with that guy who stole my dream.

"Hey you!" I screamed.

He turned his face. 'Wow' i froze . He was so tall. His face was so clean, his green eyes are sparkling and his brown hair was dancing with wind. I cant believe that i didn't notice him before.

I was so angry but his internal smile made my heart melt. Anyway i shook my head and finally i had the courage to say "You stole my dream, it was me who should be at the first place"

He froze for a second and then he laughed. "Oh! You must be Elizabeth"

"Yes, i am. And you must be the guy who stole my dream" I cried.

He continued to laugh "I am smarter than you pumpkin" He winked.
I was even more angry now. "How dare you! Y-you dick head" He was laughing out loud, 4 girls came next to him to take a picture'
"I have to go pumpkin, my fans are waiting" he shouted loudly and winked.

***

I saw Jared waving his hand to me. "Jareeedddd" i shouted. He is not like Cindy, he loves to hang out at home and just watch movies with me. He is also my study buddy, he is a smart guy but he doesnt study but his grades are still really good.

I hugged him. He is so much taller than me so i had to put my feet on his feet.

"We made it" he was so happy.

"Yes buddy, we graduated" even though i wasnt at honoured degree i was still happy. "Three rough years and we are here" i hugged him again.

Sophie was running to us and she hugged both of us. "Who is exited for the ball?" She said with tizzy voice.

I admit, i am very exited for the ball. We shopped weeks before to find the best dresses. "I am!"

"Do you have a date?" Sophie asked to Jared. I froze cause i realised i didnt have any date for the ball.

"Nope" he looked at me and continued "Do you ?"

Sophie replied "She doesn't what a shame and we bought a beautiful dress"

She was right. It is a shame but I was too shy to ask for someone and i know everyone was scared from me. These 3 years i only had a few friends, and most of them were girls from handball team

Jared was still looking at me "Do you umm.. If you want.. If you want you can come with me?" His face turned red

"Such a gentleman" Sophie was also looking at me.

He was too cute to say no and i didnt have any date "I'd love to" i smiled at him. I didnt expect Jared to ask me but it was very kind of him.

"Pick us at 8 pm" Sophie commanded at him and she continued "Dont worry Jar, i have a date too, its with Mike" She couldnt hide her big smile.

***

(A.N.: I am new for these things, please dont go harsh on me. If you have any ideas to share I am open for everything. I hope you'll like it. :))