Chapter 5: Sweet Home

Finally I was at home with my family. Mum was sleeping cause she was sick but I knew everything was going to be alright, she was just tired and Dad wasn't at home yet so Luke and I started to prepare dinner. He was asking so many questions like "how was ball?" "Who was my date?" And "where will I live now on?" I answered all of his questions but I had no idea what will happen next, all I know is, I have to start working. I showed him all of pictures me and Sophie took.

"I can't wait until to go uni." His excitement was obvious from his voice.

"Yeah, you better not to choose far ones."

"I was thinking, as you are going to work in London. Why wouldn't I come and live with you?"

Well it might be a good idea but I wasn't sure about going to work in London. I didn't have any job interviews yet and I was going to live with Sophie cause rents are way to expensive than other places and I am not sure if Sophie will be okay with this.

"We can talk after I see your acceptance letter" I smiled at him, I didn't want to hurt his feelings but rents in London were too expensive, I had to be realistic.

While we start talking about silly things, man I missed talking about random things with my brother. The door bell rang. I ran to the door, it was dad, I hugged him tight.

"Here is my little girl."

"Daddy! I did it. I. graduated" I cried.

"I am proud of you. If anybody make me mad then I can tell them 'my daughter can sue you!' Ha?" He laughed

"Ofcourse, anybody who make you sad, can see me in courtyard" I winked with a grin on my face.

The feeling of being with your family at your home was amazing, I wasn't at home for a while because of assignments and exams. I missed the smell of home.

Mum also joined us and I can see she wasnt just proud of me because I graduated, she was proud because I cook the dinner and made the table.

"Wow who did all of this?" She winked at me.

"I also helped. Okay?" Luke cried .

"Well you just put plates."

"At least it's something."

This was the beginning of our fight. As we were fighting, mum and dad were laughing. Then like all dads, dad start asking questions about uni and my grades. I told them everything happened at graduation day. How some random guy came and stole my 'best student' title.

Dinner was all finished and boys already start watching match on tv. There was only mum and me in the kitchen, she start asking me questions about ball and who was my date. As I told her, Jared was just a friend but she didnt believe. I know he had feelings for me but I was sure he wasnt in love with me cause I made it clear that he was one of my closest friends. I hope he understood me.

Afterwards we also joined to boys, while they were watching match, mum and I were discussing her disease. She didn't want to talk about it but I wanted to know what was going on to her. At the end she felt tired of arguing me and closed her eyes, I didnt want insist much so I changed the subject. Now we were gossiping about random people. I was enjoying my time. After a hour, mum felt tired and she went to sleep. Dad was already sleeping on the couch and Luke was doing something with his laptop. I didnt want to ruin this day with my 'future stress' feelings so I went to sleep on my bed, finally 'my bed'. I slept with this amazing feeling 'being at home'.