Jeffmads Angst & Fluff

Credit to artist for the picture because I don't because google won't tell me...

Ello! This chapter is a little bit angsty at one point but also fluffy! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James POV

"Madison, you're mad as a hatter, son, take your medicine! Damn, you're in worse shape than the national debt is in!" Hamilton yelled at me. I flinched and slowly got smaller. "Sittin' there useless as two shits. Hey, turn around, bend over, I'll show you where my shoe fits!" Said and then made a kicking motion with his foot. I blinked back tears and looked over at Thomas. He looked down at me and grabbed my hand.

"Excuse me, Madison, Jefferson, take a walk. Hamilton, come and talk to me." Mr. Washington boomed. "Sir..." Hamilton said, looking kind of scared. "A word." Washington said sternly. We all left while Hamilton and Mr.Washington talked in the hallway outside the room.

Thomas grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom which was luckily empty. As soon as we entered, I let out sobs, not being able to hold it back anymore. Thomas immediately pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

"Shh, it's ok Jemmy." He said, rubbing circles on my back. "T-Tommy w-w-why is h-he so m-mean?" I said in between sobs. "He's just jealous of how amazing, sweet, kind, and adorable you are." He said, booping my nose. I giggled and buried my head back into his chest. "Thomas, do you really mean all that?" I say, pulling away slightly. "Every single word darlin." He said, hugging me tightly again.. I smile into his chest. I pull away and he gives me a warm smile.

"Thank you Tommy." I said and burry my head back into his chest. "Anything for you." He said. I pulled away and grabbed his hand. "L-lets go back out." I said. He nodded and we walked back to the class room.

When we get back to the room, Hamilton is there waiting to continue.

"Ok, you boys can continue!" Mr.Washington said, clapping his hands.

"I don't have the votes..." He grumbled. I looked over at Thomas and he smiled. "You don't have the votes." I said mockingly. "You don't have the votes." Thomas repeated making Alex glare at us. "Aha-ha-ha ha!" Thomas laughed jokingly. "You're gonna need congressional approval and you don't have the votes!" Thomas and I say together. "Such a blunder sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder!" Thomas said glaring at Hamilton.  "Why he even brings the thunder." I said, squeezing his hand and he looks down at me. He grumbles and Mr.Washington smiles. "Good job guys. That is all! You may go sit back down." Mr.Washington says.

I high five Thomas and we back to our seats. "Good job Tommy!" I say and he chuckles. "Right back at ya." He says. Mr.Washington then gives everyone an assignment for the next cabinet battle we will be doing and then the bell rings and we leave.

Thomas and I walk out together and head to our dorm. Once we arrive at our dorm, I go into coughing fits.

"Are you ok Jemmy?" Thomas said worried. "Yeah I'm *cough* fine." I get out. Thomas slowly nods but keeps an eye on me. I go to earl to the couch but I start coughing again and I land on my knees.

"Jemmy, you are NOT ok." Thomas said sternly. "I-I'm fine." I say and try to stand up. I cough into my elbow and see that there is blood. I look at my arm in horror and gasp. Thomas looks at me and sees the blood. I start coughing again and drop to my knees, coughing up blood. Thomas runs over to me and rubs my back.

Thomas pulls out his phone and calls 911.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thomas's POV
I pull out my phone and frantically dial 911.

"Hello, this is 911. What is your emergency?" The operator says calmly.

"Myfriendjustwentintoacoughinhfitandthenhestartedcoughingbloodandidontknowwhattodoineedhelppleasehelp." I say all in one breath.