BLUE VELVET JAMILTION SMUT

HUGE (Heh) thanks to @Snowstream_ for helping me with this chapter... Again. Oof! They are just good with concepts X3! Love ya platonically and thanks Snow! Anyway, there will be smut :o because what else would Jamilton be? I hope you enjoy!

(Modern AU)

Alex's POV

I was sitting down at my desk, typing away furiously on my computer. I was writing up an essay and had done about fifty pages and I only needed like five but I'm Alexander Hamilton. I continued typing until there was a knock at my door. I sigh and sit back in my swivel chair.

"Come In!" I yell and Lafayette comes in. "Bonjour monsieur Hamilton!" Lafayette greeted and walked up to me with something in his hand. "It is this weeks lunch menu." He said and I looked at it. "Wasn't it Jeffershits turn to make it?" I ask and he nods. "There better be red velvet cake because I asked for it." I say and look down at the dessert section. "That bastard." I say, grinding my teeth together. I slam my hands on my desk, causing Lafayette to jump and I stand up. I walk out the door and walk to Jeffershits office. I am going to murder him.

Thomas's POV

I was sitting my desk, going over the menu I had made when Hamilton bursted through my office door, hate radiating off him. I stand up and walk over to him as he slams the door behind him.

"What is it Hammy?" I say and he snarls. "Are you fucking serious!" He said and glared at me. "I beg your pardon?" I say smirking. "I asked for one thing! All I wanted was red velvet and what did you do?" He says and I shrug, trying to piss him off even more. "You fucking got BLUE VELVET! LIKE, HAT THE ACTUAL HELL!" He yelled and I smirked as he glared at me with so much hate. "Oops. Silly old me." I say and he snarled again. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He yelled and I smirked. I took a step forward as he took a step back. He eventually hit the door as I put one arm next to his head, blocking him in.

"Oh really?" I say and I see him gulp. I smirked and leaned down towards his ear. "Cat got your tongue?" I say, nibbling on the shell of his ear. He shuddered and I smirked.

Alex's POV

Fuck! Is the only thing I thought as he slowly walked towards me, pinning me to the wall by putting his one arm next to my head. My gay panic was at an all time high once I knew I was trapped, by him, with no escape. "Oh really?" He said and I gulped. Gay panic is rising! I repeat, GAY PANIC IS FUCKING RISING!

He then leant down towards my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my ear as he slowly whispered. "Cat got your tongue?" He said, nibbling on my ear. I suppressed a moan as he slowly pulled away. He looked me up and down and smirked. "Someone's excited." He said and started to palm me through my dress pants. I out a soft moan and he smirked. "Look at you." He said, pulling his hand away from my crotch, causing me to whimper. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" He said and lifted my chin so I would make eye contact with him. "Are you?" He said and I nod. "What was that?" He said and I whimpered. "Say it." He growled and I whimpered again. "I'm a slut." I whispered so softly I couldn't hear it. "What was that?" He said smirking. "I'm a-a sl-slut." I whispered this time. "I cant hear you." He said with a smug smile on his face. "I-I'm a s-slut." I stutter out and he chuckles. "And what do you want?" He said and I buried my face into my hands. He then grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and leaned closer to my face.

"What do you want?" He said and I whimpered. "That's not an answer!" He yelled and I flinched. When people yell at me, I get terrified unless its debating or something but when they just yell at me I lose it.

Thomas looked at me with a guilty look on his face. "Shh its ok." He said and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back. I pull away and glare at him. "I'm still mad." I say and he smirked. He picked me up and put me on top of his desk. He walked over to the door and locked it. He walked over, slowly taking off his tie.

"Strip." He said and I complied. He came over to me and took my tie, tying my feet to my thigh. I whimpered and he pulled me into a kiss. He bit my lip, asking for entrance and I gladly accepted and he entered his newfound territory.

He eventually pulled away to breath and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He then took off his shirt and trousers, leaving only his boxers on. He slowly put his hand on my member, slowly stroking it. I let out a soft moan and he smirked.

"Y-yes!" I moan out and buck my hips up but he slows down. I whine and he smirks again. "I didn't say you could do that. Did I?" He said and I shake my head. He stops jacking me off and pulls down his boxers. He positioned himself right in front of my entrance before thrusting his whole length into me. I winced and let out a cry, tears streaming down my face.

"Shh." He said and slowly wiped a tear away. Of course I'm in pain, he just shoved his whole length into me without warning. He stays still, waiting for me to adjust. I then nod and he starts ramming into me relentlessly.

"T-Thomas!" I moan and he grabs hair, yanking it and I let out another moan. "You like that?" He said and I nodded. He then yanked my hair again, causing me to moan again.

He continued to slam into me without mercy. I was a blushing mess, drool running down my face and my mouth hung open to form an "O" as he kept thrusting into me. He then leaned down to my neck and started to leave hickies all over. He then thrusted into me, hitting a certain bundle of nerves causing me to let out a loud moan. He smirked and angled his hips, hitting my prostate with each thrust.

"I'm c-close T-Thomas!" I moaned out and he grunted. "Me too." He said and started ramming into me even faster. I moaned again and he pulled me into a kiss.

I soon came with a scream of pleasure and he then filled me with his seed. I moaned as we rode out our high. He then pulled out and untied the ties on my legs. I collapsed and fell of the desk and just accepted my fate, laying there. Thomas chuckled and laid down next to me, pulling me into a hug. We fell asleep naked on the floor at work.

WORTH IT!