8

I invited Taymor over cause erm why not? .

He was laying on my bed smoking his lil weed while I was studying for my exams.

something he should be doing. but that's nun of my business.

"You look like a lil book worm. Stop making that face" i threw a middle finger up at him. he started laughing. i continued writing little notes.

"If i draw a lil knife and the number 8 it will remind me that he was stabbed 8 times" I thought out loud. "Then i jus-"

Taymor started coughing hard as hell. I looked at him waiting for him to stop but he didn't.

I instantly covered my mouth and nose.

"UH UH BITCH YOU GOTTA GO"

"W-What?" He asked, his coughing calm down. i stood up from my desk with shirt over my nose

"Nigga thats that ebola shit!!please exit the room and house. Or i will use force" he looked at me like i was crazy.

"bruh chill out" he said rolling his eyes. "i don't see why you gotta attitude! you the one infected"

"weed kills brain cells. that's why you don't understand basic math... dumbass" i sat back down at my desk.

"breh who the fuck you talking to? i told you about you're mouth"

"ok i heard you, but i speak my mind. you wouldn't know that cause your weed probably helped you forget"

he stood up quickly walking towards me. he grabbed my arm pulling me up then pushed me against the wall

"see i be trynna stay calm with yo ass, but you always got some smart shit to say"

"i mean i do have a 4.-" he cut me off by choking me.

"shut the fuck up!"

"make me"

he smirked down at me. "oh i know a couple ways to make you, one involves my dick down ya throat"

i instantly got hard.