26

"dawg. what the fuck was you doing up there?! masterbating is one thing! but beating yourself up is another!"

he fell more into me crying.

i pushed him back cause he was starting to get annoying with all this grabbing on me.

"i-i. thought he c-changed" he mumbled stumbling back. i frowned. "who?" he looked at me with so much hurt, then turned his back.

"i-it doesn't matter" i was getting beyond frustrated with his soft ass, so fucking weak. i did not sigh up for this shit.

"you always fucking crying. grow the fuck up. you got all theses female traits" i said rubbing my temper.

he turned around and frowned. "you don't gotta fucking be here! if i wanna cry cause a mutafucker put they hands on me then i will!" i frowned.

"who put they hands on you?!" i asked grabbing his arm. he jumped and yanked back . he scoffed "why would you care-"

"nicolas. who. put. they. hands. on. you." i asked calmly stepping closer to him. "DONT WORR-" i grabbed him pulling him close to me.

"i have ever right to worry. you're weak and pathetic. so for someone to hit you. they're low down and ain't shit. so give me a name" he yanked away from me.

"you coming to me crying and shit but when i willing to take action you don't wanna say shit. see this that fucking bullshit" he ignored me.

"if i tell you. you'll hurt them" i frowned. "duh! what the fuck?! you can't seem to know how to fight back!" he started shaking.

"was it taymor?" he visually tensed up. i grabbed my keys. "bet"

"wait wait wait! no it wasn't!" i looked at him weird. "why the fuck you lying?"

he shook his hand shaking. "i-i'm not-"

"yes you are. why you trying to protect this bitch ass nigga? wasn't you just about done with his with his shit? why you still fucking with his crazy ass?! are you that fucking desperate and pathetic?" he looked away. "i love him-"

i scoffed. "ight nicholas. if you gone keep fucking with his ass . thats cool. but what you not gone do is fuck with me while you ducking off with his ass. i'm not no backup. and i ain't ya friend either. so if he knock yo shit backwards.!you better find somebody else to whoop his ass"

"i'm sorry" he said playing with his fingers. i rolled my eyes. "of course you is, i'm bout to head out" he grabbed my arm.

"please don't. i'm done messing with taymor. i really need someone right now" i pulled my arm away. "nicholas i got better shit to be doing right now. you really a distraction" i said running my hands over my face.

he comes with so much drama. i don't need this shit.

he stepped back. "ok. that's c-cool-"

see his ass go getting emotional.

"what the fuck you crying for?! damn" i grabbed him pulling him into a hug. "i'm sorry" he mumbled wrapping his arms around me.

"it's cool. stop apologizing. you straight" i sighed rubbing his back softly. "can you stay?" he asked again sniffing.

"not for long. i got stuff to do" he nodded.