29

i heard soft moaning. and felt something..that strangely felt good.

where am i? ah jeez my heads killing me

i opened my eyes. i was laying on my back and felt pressure on my lower body. i couldnt see anything. but i knew somebody was sitting on me.

it must be the middle of the night..

they were moving alot that's what actually woke me.

"what are you doing-" my voice came out dry. "ah" they jumped but didnt stop the unnecessary moving.

"i-im sorry.. I'm just s-so" i frowned sitting up. i came face to face with a flustered Nicholas.

wait where did he come from?

his knees were together and back arched. he looked completely vulnerable.

he looked like he was trying to hold in his moans. i looked down to find my dick inside him and his in his hand.

he moved his hips sloppily. he had no rhythm.

must be his first time in this position.

the last thing i could remember was me at the bar. i must've gotten drunk and came to the closet place. which was Nicholas' house.

"ah mm" he moaned moving faster.

i placed my hand behind his back.
to help support him. i pushed upwards causing him to yell almost. "n-no too deep" he said letting his dick go. it bounced up and down as i pounded into him.

he threw his head back letting the moans fly.

"im gonna cum" he said breathing hard. i steady my pace increasing slightly. his dick jumped and shot out everywhere.

jesus...

he fell on my chest breathing evening out. i laid back one arm wrapped around him.

I'll clean up and leave before he wakes up.

nick

i woke up stretched out on the couch. my ass was throbbing and tip sensitive. i couldn't move.

suddenly events from last night hit me like a truck.

"fuck" i groaned staring up at the ceiling. now things finna be hella awkward.