27

Saturday honestly hurt my feelings the other day. he said i got female traits. like am i that fucking annoying?

"you good?" i looked at lenda. "i'm good. i'm just tired. you wanna hang after school?" i asked. she smiled. "sure! can it be after 8 tho? i have work" she suggested. i shook my shoulders.

saturday told me he was going to busy all week. so he wouldn't be able to talk to me. i don't know where taymor is. he didn't come to school. not that i'm complaining.

"i saw you and taymor talking the other day. y'all back to together?" i tensed up. "we was never together to begin with. you didn't see shit the other day. mind ya fucking business and worry about ya own niggas, fucking yo family!" i threw my lunch away and walked away.

why everybody so worried about me ?!

i felt somebody grab my arm. i turned around yanking my shit from them.

"aye bruh keep yo hands off me!" they jumped slightly. "damn nick, why you so tensed" i frowned. who is this nigga?

" don't worry about me- wait, do i know you?!" he smirked. "you don't remember me?" i stared at him blankly.

he cleared his throat. "Jordan" i frowned. "why you speaking to me ?!"

he grabbed my waist. i flinched stepping back. "damn. why you so jumpy" he laughed. "i'm n-not. just don't touch me" i warned. he nodded.

"so you really don't remember me?" he asked again. "no." i said turning around to walk away.

"first day of school i was fucking with you and ya boy taymor interfered. word on the street y'all not together anymore" i stopped moving turning around to look at him.

"we was never together to begin with! i'm tired of y'all wanna be important asses in my business-"

"ight ight ight. my bad. calm down" he laughed. he cleared his throat. "so what you got going after school?" he asked. i raised an eyebrow.

fuck lenda ass. "why?" i asked. he licked his lips looking out the side of his eye. "i'm trynna chill" he said.

chill? the fuck.

i suddenly see someone out the side of my eye. i froze instantly. my breathing picked up.

he was watching me. "nick?" i jumped  as i  felt a hand on my back. "you good? you breathing mad hard"

i closed my eyes,  stepping back. "i-i.. i gotta go" i said turning around walking away quickly.

when i turned the corner i was grabbed and pushed up against the lockers.

"so you think this shit a game?!" he said in my face. "his ass ain't gone protect you" i closed my eyes tight. "huh?!" he asked pushing em up against the locker again.

"i-i dont k-know what you talking-"

"saturday don't scare me" he said, i looked at him. his eye was swollen and his lip was busted.

i told saturday not to do that. cause it was gone come back to me.

"i see you being a lil slut again. jordan now?"

"nahmir don't play with me. i will up them mutafuckin glocks on you and his bitch ass. what i tell you?!" he came closer to my ear. "you mines. i own you" he whispered.

***********
hold on let me pop my shit. pussy nigga talking WE GONE LEAVE EM IN A DITCH...

i love trippie 🥺