14

i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. i just want to sleep but nope. there's this shit called school. who the fuck thought of this bullshit? like who really sat up and thought

geez wouldn't it be just jolly if we made kids get up at the crack of dawn and go to school for more than 8 hours. every week! for 5 days!

i barely got any sleep. after i clocked out for work and made it home it was already 12 at night. i took a shower and died.

5 hours later to be woken up for school. i can't wait to graduate and just say fuck this shit.

see i wouldn't have this problem if i didn't have to get a job. a job and school isn't a good mix.

yhup i'm still blaming my bitch ass mom. love her tho.

I've made it half way through the day and haven't seen no sigh of Taymor hoe ass. probably someone where fucking a bitch. don't get me wrong i like girls and all y'all got some nice tiddies but damn y'all annoying.

"aren't you Nahir?" i looked up from my book at 3 girls. "nahmir" i corrected.

it's not fucking rocket science.

"yeah yeah whatever. you Taymor's bitch?" she asked. i raised my eyebrow at her. "well are you?!" she asked again.

i laughed. "do i look like a bitch to you? hoe i gotta whole dick you wanna see it?" i asked. she looked taken back but quickly recovered.

"ew. i don't fuck fags!" she said and her lil minions laughed.

oh so she's that type of bitch. the mean girl.

"bold choice of words. i see. i might be gay but my hands not. so keep running yo mouth" i said calmly. she rolled her eyes grabbing my book throwing it across the library.

i clenched my jaw. trying my hardest, i'm really am, to not hit this bitch.

"you think that lil threat of yours scare me? i'm not scared of no nigga! especially one who takes dick" i stood up. she looked up at me.

"aww look like i angered the fag!" she said.

she really pissing me off with that word.

i stepped even closer to her she took steps back alarmed. "imma ask you kindly to get the fuck! out my face. cause i'm really not in any joking mood" i said in all seriousness. she gulped down.

"and to answer your question from early. i'm not shit to Taymor, yeah i fucked em" i said looking off  as if i was thinking. "dick was good actually. and if that's all. fuck out my face and keep it pushing bitch" i said she stepped back and walked off with her friends

see what i mean y'all annoying and do to fucking much. can't mind yo fucking business.