Chapter 4

Christina jerked awake, she was sweaty and her pillow was between her legs at an odd angle. Its what she got for watching Karma Sultra before bed. And no, this had nothing to do with a certain green-eyed devil. Throwing off the sheets, she decided to take a shower to cool off. She was checking her purse when her phone dinged. A text message from Matt flashed across the screen. She still couldn't believe that she texted him, especially when she thought about the implications of her actions. And what did that exactly entail? Gah! Why was she thinking about this man, again?! Was she ready to lose her virginity to this man? They were bound to be having hot rigorous sex, right? Ugh, why did everything have to be so complicated?

I'll pick you up Friday morning at 9 am.

She thought about it some more. Was she ready to lose it? It was too late to back out now. Bleh! She knew next to nothing about the art of seduction. It was what she got for being such a book worm. Throwing everything into her bag, she got into her vehicle and made her way to the university.

Christina was glad the day was almost over. She passed out the final exams to the students in her loss prevention course. They were mostly seniors who would be graduating. She was proud, she had a good group; it still was awkward, teaching students who were two or three years older than her, but hey she got to eat. Revealing her age was something that she fought the university on. Relieved that they finally complied, she continued her employment here; however, she still suspected that some of the students knew her actual age—not that they tried anything. This was Vanderbilt University, very prestigious. No one wanted to jeopardize her wrath and face expulsion, or the angry parents who were investing so much into their education. At least, this was what she thought until the last student in her class turned his test.

"Professor, I really enjoyed this class. You're a great teacher."

"Thank you, Joshua," she said, glancing up into his honey colored eyes. White teeth gleamed back at her and his hair was cropped closely to his head in a fade fashion. He was quite handsome, the girls all had their eyes on him and strangely she never heard of him dating anyone. Oh well, not her business. He was an A student and that was all that mattered to her, he was graduating from the university with honors and as a valedictorian. Handsome and smart. Good for him.

"Well, there was something else I wanted to talk about."

"And that is?" she asked putting her things into her purse.

"You." He said inching closer to her.

"What are you talking about Josh?" She said running behind the desk to keep it between them.

"C'mon professor, you got to live a little."

"What I do in my free time doesn't concern you," she huffed out. Persistent little brat. Why wouldn't he go away?

"I know that you're only twenty-one and that makes you my junior." He said sliding over the desk and trapping her between the wall and him. What was up with all these men attacking her? Did she have a sign stamped to her forehead that screamed prey?

"I'm the professor here, I suggest you back away." She said trying to keep the blush from forming and her voice firm. Obviously, she was failing miserably.

"Really?"

"How did you get such information? That information isn't privy to students."

"I guess being the heir to a million-dollar industry helps." Christina's heart raced as he inched closer. He wasn't her green eyes. Luckily, her phone rang interrupting the conversation, she picked up the phone on instinct, she didn't care who was on the other end.

"Hello?" she said casting a wary eye at Joshua.

"Christina," came the reply. Hearing the baritone, she instantly blushed. It was Matt.