Chapter 5

Please vote.

Sarah dragged an unwilling Christina into the adult fantasy store. The little ringing bell hanging above the door announced their presence. Storming through the store like she owned the place, Sarah found the negligees area while Christina simply followed behind her with a flaming face. They slowly made their way through the various pieces of clothing. Could this even be called clothing? Christina gulped as she looked at the pieces; they left little of nothing to the imagination.

"Isn't he going to realize that I've been planning to have hot rigorous sex with him?"

"Ha! So, you are planning on giving it away," Sarah yelled like a proud coach whose player scored the winning touchdown.

"Will you shut up," she whispered yelled, pulling her friend towards her in a death grip.

"Chris, I swear you are such a prude. He probably expects you to have some lingerie. Let's get you some black, to make those sexy grey eyes of yours pop." She said holding up a piece. The material was sheer and frilly with little light pink bows on the hips of panties, she wasn't sure, and a nightie that completed the ensemble. Christina looked at the price tag, a whopping fifty bucks for these scraps of clothing. She shook her head.

"How about this white one?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, let's just announce to the world that I am his virgin sacrifice. Here, master, I am here to offer myself to you," Christina said, rolling her eyes.

"He's bound to know anyway. He has to pop the cherry."

"The correct term is the hymen and it is the membrane that surrounds the opening to the vag--."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah don't go all smarty pants on me." Deeming that they had enough lingerie, Christina was ready to leave the store. Sarah gave her friend a wicked smile, if she thought that was all they were going to get from this store, she was sorely mistaken. It was time she came out of that shell of hers. Sarah dragged her over to the toy department, Christina's face paled, she gaped in shock and prepared for her funeral. Open ground and swallow her whole. She would be eternally grateful.

"You need something for when he's away."

"Is that your way of justifying your actions." Christina squeaked. She felt like her face had ignited. She didn't even want to look around the store anymore. There wasn't a safe place to put her eyes. The makeshift penises just assaulted her from everywhere! What if someone from the university saw her here? Surely, one could die from humiliation and embarrassment.

"Just grab one, anyone. Hurry up." She was so hot; she was going to pass out. Damn Sarah and her vulgar ways.

"Okay, okay, settle down," Sarah said, finally looking at Christina. The woman was turning different shades of purple. Sarah giggled; perhaps she did push her friend a bit too far. She grabbed the dildo and some anus beads and shoved it in the cart. She wanted Christina's first time to be awesome. She guessed she'd cut her some slack. Taking the bag from her friend she took it to the counter. Not batting an eye, she held her hand out to Christina for the visa. Swiping and paying for the items, they left the store.

Returning home, Christina put all her things up as Sarah teased her. She was going to strangle Sarah at the rate she was going. She couldn't believe she brought those things. Ever since meeting Matt her mind had been on a one-track course—sex. It was all she thought about. Why was this happening to her? It probably wasn't as good as all the hype about it. When she thought about those hot steamy dreams she had of Matt, she realized maybe she was missing out on something.

"There's just one more thing I need to do gorgeous and you'll be set," Sarah said, sitting on the edge of her bed. It was time her friend met a guy who could take care of her and protect her. Christina's sweet nature and good looks made her a target for cruelty and jealousy. Sarah stood by her side as always protecting and ensuring that no one made her cry.