Chapter 17

Austin's POV

I woke up and looked around. I was in some mysterious room with a bandage on my leg. There was a doctor standing by a cabinet, making something.

"Where am I?" I asked groggily, trying to sit up.

"Ah, you're finally awake! You are in The Diamond DImensions, in the castle of King Dan," said the doctor.

"Where is my group?" I asked.

"Probably in their rooms. I can call them and tell them you're awake," the doctor offered.

"Please," I said. He nodded and left the room.

I looked at my leg. It was where the spider had bitten me, and it was green around the edges of two bite marks. Looking at it, I realized I didn't actually know what had happened after it bit me. I know I blacked out, but how did we end up in the diamond dimensions?

Just then, my group burst through the door and walked to my bed.

"Dude, you're finally awake!" Adam said.

"Yeah. How did I get here?" I asked.

"Well, it's a long story involving spider jockeys, poison, cages, portals and near death experiences," Mitch began. Jerome was chuckling.

"Yes it was."

"Wow. How long have I been unconcious?" I asked.

"Two days? Is that about right?" asked Thalia. The rest of the group nodded.

"Okay. Well, shall we get on with this adventure?" I asked and everyone cheered.

"Before we leave, Austin, this is my father, King Dan of the Diamond Dimensions," said Thalia. Dan stepped forward and we shook hands.

"Thanks for saving my life," I said. He grinned.

"Anytime."

"Where are the horses?" asked Levi.

"Trayaurus! Can you bring the horses into the front lawn?" King Dan called. We heard a meep noise and a villager in a white coat walked past the door.

"Your horses will be in the lawn. Come with me," Dan said. We followed him out of the hospital room and out of the castle, where we saw Trayaurus bringing the last horse out of the stables.

"Have a safe journey and make sure to visit!" Dan called after us as we rode away.

"How far away is Blade Grimm's location?" asked Rue.

"Not far. A two day journey at most," said Taylor.

"Let's do this!" Ryan cheered.

We all began riding except Bashur, who was just sitting on his horse.

"Guys, the portal back to the human world is this way," he laughed.

"Oh yeah! We gotta go back there!" Hunter said.

We all galloped towards the portal and entered it. As soon as we teleported, we all rounded out and became our human selves.

Let's go wreck Blade Grimm's day.

A/N: Sorry, filler chapter.

It has been forever since I last updated because I'm lazy, I had writers block and Youtube is the best thing ever. So yeah. Anyway, I'm going to try and update more often so I'm not leaving you guys like that. That's just cruel.

I think I have a good plan for this story...

Anyway guys, thanks for all the support and see you in the next chapter. Bye!

-dfd