twelve

I had arrived at the dorms and sat in my seat silently before getting the courage to go in there. I was a little annoyed with taehyung and Jin right now. The fact that those two are fighting over me is pissing me off.  I'm not something that they can claim. I'm not a trophy either. I knocked on the door and was greeted by jungkook.
"NOOONAAAAAAAA!!!" He says embracing me in a hug. I hug back the boy and ruffle his hair even though he's way bigger then me.
"Hey jungkook, where is tae?" I ask and he makes a thinking face.
"I'm not sure. I would check his room and if not there one of the studios."
I walk around until I reach taehyungs room and I'm greeted by two boys yelling at each other. I open the door and the two don't budge.
"Why do you think that you can just have her? I already went out with her and we fucked get over yourself taeyung!" Says Jin as taehyung is almost growling at his older brother.
"Jin thing I don't know why you think you get Y/n. I have her now and you need to get over it. Your never getting her back. She's mine. Oh and I swear to god if you even try to touch her, I'll beat your ass." He says shoving Jin a little before turning to walk out of the room. His face immediately softens when he sees my sad face.
"You both are sick fucks. How about you both get over yourselves. I can't be around you guys do your always gonna he fighting over me." I say a tear falling from my cheek.
"Y/n I didn't mean to make you feel like your something to be won. I love you I just want to protect you." Says taehyung trying to embrace me in a hug. I back up and hold my hand out.
"No you don't even think of touching me. I fixing trusted you to not do this type of shit." I roll my eyes and then look to Jin.
"You should know better seeing as your older and supposedly more mature. So fuck you Jin." I say and I look to taehyung one last time.
"Fuck you taehyung."

I drove back to my apartment whee I was sitting on my bed crying silently as I scrolled through my emails. One however caught my eye that was from SM entertainment.

Dear miss L/n
we saw that your an amazing dancer and not to mention a gorgeous young lady. We are looking for models for the company and we think that if you can learn to rap we would be Abel's I put you in a group. You would be the only girl though. I'm sure you've heard of NCT? We're forming a girl group sub unit. You also would be apart of NCT 2018. Let me know if your interested in the opportunities held through our company.

sincerely
producer nim

I spit the water that I was drinking out and immediately out my hand to my mouth. They want me. This is really happening. I let out a scream and immediately let my current boss know that I'm quitting my job at big hit entertainment. This was bug for me and I was definitely taking up this opportunity.
"I have to tell jungkook!!!" I say immediately getting out my phone to tell my fave maknae about this.
jk: hey whats going on? you just left without saying anything and crying. are you ok?
Y/n: JUNGKOOK I GOT IN!!!
jk: what are you talking about Y/n are you sane?
Y/n: JUNGKOOK LISTEN TO ME! I GOT INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT!
Jk: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MY GOD CONGRATS NOONA!!!
Y/n: thanks kook. Oh and yo answer your question me and taehyung are over as are mine and Jin's friendship with benefits. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I was to upset. I also had to quit my job. I wanted to tell you cause me and you have become very good friends. 97 fam for life!!!
jk: HELL YEA 97 LINE FOR LIFE!! When you debut I'm putting you in the 97 liner group ahaha! I'm seriously happy for you though. I however think you and taehyung are meant to be. Don't throw that away Y/n ok?
Y/n: jungkook I gave him another chance and he blew it. I can't help that he did that.
jk: well if it is what makes you happy then ok. I love you so much Y/n I hope you make it big! FIGHTING!!!
Y/n: love you to maknae I gotta go. Wish me luck!!
jk: BYE Y/n GOOD LUCK AND DONT FUCK IT UP!

I decide to reply to the email immediately as to not make them wait

Producer Nim thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you! I would love to be apart of the company. You have many talented idols and I would love to be apart of the SM family. Let me know more as soon as you can. Once again thank you for the opportunity to work for you!

L/n Y/n
( my phone number is *****)

The day might have been somewhat rough but this email changed my life for the better. I know that everything that has been happening would lead to something good. I got ready for bed and laid down content. I was ready for what came next and I wanted the world to bring it on. I was also nervous. Being and idol is a risky career. It's something I wanted to do. I thought that I would just be asked to model but I guess being in a girl group would be awesome. Not to mention I would be under NCT! They are still newer but it's almost 2018 and they are just becoming super popular. Especially NCT 127 who are literally amazing. Especially taeyong who looks like god. I snuggle under my blankets happy but taehyung still on my mind.