twenty one

I laid down with taehyung and let out a moan. I immediately notice him tense up at the fact that I did that.
"You ok there?" I ask and he nods looking at me.
"You can't do things like that Y/n. It makes me crazy." He wispers. All of a sudden I feel a pair of lips meet my neck. It took me by surprise but I just let him do his thing. He moved on top of my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He then moved his lips off of my nape connecting then to my own. I feel his tounge slip into my mouth and I can't help but let out a moan.
"Your making me insane love." He growls deepening the kiss. I then detach my lips from his lips to start placing kisses down his neck hearing his breath quicken.
"Am I making you crazy enough?" I giggled biting his collar bone area. I moved my hands to pull his shirt iver his head. I was then blessed by his gorgeous figure. He didn't have abs or anything but he was all in all perfect. I smile moving my hands to his belt. I took it off quickly and didn't waist time starting to pull pants off. While this was happening he managed to get my T-shirt off. I feel his hands grip my waist and throw me back onto my back. I felt his lips start kissing all over my torso and every once in a while he would drag his tounge along my skin. I felt myself start to get eager and want to move foreword.
"Stop teasing me taehyung." I wisper pulling on his hair.
"If that's what you really want." He says pulling off his boxers. I then felt his hands rip off my underwear as I took off my bra. He looks at me and smirks.
"Your so beautiful." He wispers placing kisses on my lower abdomen and hips.
"Your gorgeous Tae." I groaned as I feel his fingers fill inside of me. I moan softly as he starts to pump them quicker and quicker.
"Ahh Tae." I say as I feel myself ready to come. He continues to place kisses along my neck and right before I came he pulls his fingers out.
"Not yet." He says and I groan. I then flip him over into his back. I crawl up onto him dragging my hands along his torso.
"You know how crazy you've made me baby?" I wisper into his ear. I move down and peer at the large member. I put it in my mouth and started moving up and down. I feel his hand come down and latch onto my hair. I started out slow and eventually got to the point to where I was going so deep I was gonna gag. Just as he was about to come I pulled away moving back to attach my lips to his own. He rolled me iver and I smiled softly.
"Ready?" He asks and I nod. I then feel his length inside of me. I groan somewhat loudly as he started to move quicker.
"Faster." I groan as I feel him literally pounding into me. After another minute we came and I felt amazing. He rolled over and cradles me in his arms.
"That was crazy." He smiles placing a soft kiss on my head.
"Yea but it was great." I say smiling. We eventually fell asleep cuddled closely together.

I woke up the next morning a little sore and I had some black and blue marks on my neck.
"Shit." I say and grab my phone. I scrolled until I found jaehyuns contact. I FaceTimed him and then added in kiara.
"Hey why did you call?" Says the two and I groan.
"Look at my neck." I say showing them. I head jaehyuns and kiara gasp.
"Oh no." Says kiara.
"Are you dumb you have a photo shoot today!" Says jaehyun.
"I know it's also with taeyong for the promotions. He's gonna loose his mind if he sees this." I complained throwing my head back.
"Yn are you ok?" I hear come from taehyungs room.
"I'm fine love!" I respond. The other two were on the camera concerned for me.
"I'm fucking screwed." I complained.
"Yea sorry about that Y/n and you don't even have time to come back and get makeup to cover it up." Says jaehyun.
"I know that's where I struggle. Well pray for me guys." I say hanging up on the two. I get a quick shower and get dressed in some comfy clothes.
"I have to go Tae but I love you and I'll text you later." I say to the older boy who was sipping on some tea in the kitchen.
"It's ok love good luck at your photoshoot." He smiles kissing my lips swiftly. I walk out and get my car to pick me up. I was driven to the photo shoot site and immediately taken into the stylists care.
"Hey Y/n!" I hear taeyong say and I smile.
"Hey taeyong." We were doing photo shoots together for the NCT 2018 promotions. They were a little more explicit then we normally did but the company thought we would be the perfect pair to do this. He was currently in a tuxedo and no shirt under his jacket. I was put in a tight crop top and leather bodycon skirt. I was super uncomfortable. I walk out and notice that they covered up my neck very well. My hair was also wavy for the pictures.
"Ok guys we need you to get into position." Says the photographer. We first did some shots where me and taeyong did our ending pose for our group performances. The next pose we did was taeyong laying on a sofa and me on top of him somewhat. The third pose we did was taeyong facing his face into my neck smiling. I sighed when the photographer told us to take a break. I looked at myself in the camera and noticed my makeup on my neck was coming off.
"what's on your neck?" Asks taeyong and I turn to look at him. He looks betrayed.
"It's nothing taeyong just leave it alone." I say and he laughs.
"You don't understand how hard it is for me to ignore you Y/n. Your the girl I like." He says and I smile.
"I know but I can't be with you."