twenty five

Taehyung got along surprisingly well with all my other members. It's late and we headed back to his dorms where we were going to be left alone.
"You didn't have to refuse going out babe." I smile leaning into him while we cuddled together watching a kdrama.
"I wanted to. Your important to me Y/n even more important then anything having to do with my band. I love you and I want our relationship to come first." He says softly leaning his head against my own. 
"I appreciate that but still don't you think that of this whole scandal doesn't blow over we are gonna have to break up?" I say back and he sighs.
"Please lets not think about that." He says putting his lips softly against my own. The two of us stayed snuggled under the blankets until the episode we we're watching was finished.
"Let's check our lively phones shall we?" He says as my own starts to ring. My manager was calling me and I walked out to his balcony to answer the call.
"Hello?" I say and I hear people on the other side.
"Y/n what the hell were you thinking? Why didnt you and taehyung come to us?" He asks back and I sigh.
"I don't know it was a spur in the momsnt thing." I say back calmly.
"You better hope that when we get in contact with his company that they are ok with this. Luckily it will be a big publicity and help your debut and taehyungs reputation will be ruined making bighit look bad." He says and I make a disgusted face.
"Excuse me?" I say and he laughs.
"That's the goal Y/n. If we get bts out of the way we have a better chance at being a more dominate group!" He says and I roll my eyes.
"Listen here bud if you think for one fucking second I will let you ruin taehyung or his company you are funny. If you even dare try to hurt him I will leave the company and make your lives living hell." I say and I hear nothing on the other side of the line.
"Fine you win. We are gonna settle the matter quickly I'll let you more when I know." He says and hangs up right after. I sigh and look out at the lights.
"You stood up for me?" I hear taehyung say behind and I smile.
"Why wouldn't I? I love you." I say coming closer to the boy to place my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb on his squishy cheeks.
"I love you." He says back kissing my lips quickly. He pulls me over to the lawn chair they had their in the deck. We laid next to eachother smooshed but content under a thin blanket watching the stars in the sky.
"Who would've guessed that we'd end up together? I mean if I wouldn't have gone to your concert I never would've seen you again." I say looking at him. His eyes were staring sweetly at my face and he sighs.
"I would've found you some day again Y/n. People like you and I who are meant to be together always find eachother again." He says kissing my temple pulling me closer.
"I have a crazy idea." He wispers into my ear.
"What would that be?" I ask buzzing into his chest.
"One day you and I should get married." He says and I smile.
"I would like that." I respond looking at him fondly.
"Then here let me give this to you." He says and pulls out a box.
"Are you proposing?" I laugh and he shakes his head.
"Only if you want it to be a proposal?" He says a little unsure of himself opening the box to reveal a simple and adorable ring. The light pink diamond glistens in the center of the white gold band.
"I wouldn't mind if it was." I smile kissing him softly. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it onto my left hand kissing me again a little more passionate.
"Now miss Y/n be ready because your about to become Kim Taehyungs wife."