He's the bad boy in school LUKE Part 2

Around 6pm I arrived at Luke's house. He opened the door, looked up and down my body with a smirk and said "Hi". "Hey" I said and tried my best not to blush. "Come in" he moved to the side and I stepped through the door. "Okay uhhm..what should we start with?..for the project" I asked. As an answer he pulled me towards himself and kissed me. I tried to fight against it but soon I gave up and started to enjoy the whole thing. The kiss got more heated with every second and I tugged at his hair. His hands moved under my bum and he lifted me up without breaking the kiss. With my legs around his waist and my hands tangled to his messy hair and his hands under my shirt we got into the living room. We laid down on the couch-him on top of me while he now squeezed my bum. "These clothes are no good babe..you should take them off" he smirked, unbuttoning my jeans. Within seconds all my clothes were on the floor and he also took off his shirt and jeans. "Damn you're so beautiful" he said while staring at me. He kissed his way up my inner thighs the cold metal of his lip ring making me moan in pleasure. "Who made you this wet" he teased and started to suck and kiss where I needed him the most. He shoved two fingers inside me still sucking at my skin. I started to grind against his actions. "Mmh you like that baby, don't you" I let out a moan in response making him chuckle lightly. "Fuck Luke I-" I could barely talk. "Tell me what you want baby" he blew cold air on the spot he just kept licking sending shivers down my spine. "I need you inside me!" I said with a shaky voice. "Would you please repeat what you just said?" he smirked. "Damn fuck me already Lucas!" I almost yelled. "As you wish baby" he reached for his pants to get a condom out of them. "You really have a condom in your pocket? " I asked. I didn't knew that much about sex. I actually only had sex once and I barely remember that because it was at a party and I was drunk. the only thing I remember is that the guy told me he loved me but I couldn't remember the guy himself. "Yeah, well, when I get to fuck you it can be useful you know" "You little fucker" I laughed. "So you want me to fuck you huh?" he said in a low voice. "Yeah. Now get your sexy ass over here and shove your dick I side me!" I said eagerly. "Damn you're so fucking hot" he groaned when I put the condom over hus length.  lHe positioned himself at my entrancw and looked at me. "Ready?" he asked. "Yes" I nodded. Luke pressed his soft lips against mine when he slid inside me slowly. "Fuck Y/N" he moaned and kissed me again. I pulled him closer making both of us moan. This warm feeling camw up in my belly and soon I also felt warm liquid filling the condom. Luke's hair sticked to his sweaty forehead and he smiled at me before pulling hinself out of me and gave me a small kiss on my nose. It might be weird but this sex reminded me of my first time. "Y/N?" he asked. "Yeah" "Uhm I need to tell you something" he said. "Do you remember the party..two years ago at Josh's place?" I nodded slowly. "Well uhh..you went into a room with a guy...and uhm you were pretty drunk..I-I uhm..well it was me" he stuttered. My mouth dropped but before I could say anything he continued,  "I was the guy you had sex with that night..I was the guy who told you he loved you..and Y/N..I still do" Luke stared to the ground. "Y-you..I.." I couldn't get out a proper sentence,  instead I just kissed him. "I love you too Luke" I smiled "But I thought you were a bad boy but you're cute as fuck" I laughed. "Shut the fuck up" he chuckled and kissed me.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was in Turkey with my family and damn it sucked! I bought a new SIM card so I had wifi. One month. One month my ass! it was like five days or so and it was fucking slow -.-

But I kept writing imagines and I hope you'll like them :)

Love youuuu xx

Karii <3