girlfriend?|eight

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up and heard someone knocking on the door. "Jungkook!!!" A girl called out my roommate's name, I lazily walked to his room and called him, "Hey, you're friend is here." I told him he got up and went to open the door.

"Hyera!" Jungkook hugged the girl and I started to recognized the name.

Isn't she the girl who bumped Seulgi?

I examined her face and she is.

"Jungkook who's this girl?" She asked him blankly. She stared at me with a piercing glaze. I stared at her forehead to make her feel awkward. She looked back at Jungkook, "She's just my roommate." He answered and left me with Hyera.

Well that's rude.

I stared at the girl again and she looked like she went to a club.

She was wearing a black dress that reached until her thighs and high heels. I mean , I wished I was her. Not with that attitude though.

She walked past by me to go to Jungkook.

He kissed her.

I went back to my room and sat down on my chair I stared at the ceiling. Why do I feel jealous? I just meant him today.

I gulped and looked at the clock, 6:30 PM. Shoot.

I've been asleep for 5 hours.

I soon heard the door close, I checked and saw Jungkook standing near the door with his phone.

"What are you looking at?" He looked at me with a unreadable expression.

"Nothing." I snapped.

Why is he so rude all the sudden?

I ignored him and went back to my room preparing to take a bath. I brought my clothes with me so that I can change in the bathroom.

I went inside the bathroom and was surprised on how big it is.

I turned on the shower and started to take a warm bath.

I suddenly started thinking about Hyera, is she really his girlfriend? I'm really stumped she's really rude who would even like her? Well she is pretty. I regret calling her a hoe tho lmao.

Why do I feel jealous?

A/N:

*sniff sniff*

I smell a jealous jiyeon here 😏.