confession|fourteen

Third person POV

Jiyeon and Jungkook were just hanging out with Hyera. They were just in a mall carrying some shopping bags. Hyera was being a thot so Jiyeon was mostly the one carrying everything.

She was tired as heck.

She looked at Hyera secretly giving her a glance, cheater. Jiyeon thought looking away. Mark wouldn't have broke up with her if it wasn't for that hoe.

Jiyeon may sound as a jealous girl, but she is pretty pissed.

Mark confessed that he was cheating on her in their break up.

But he didn't even told the name of the girl he was cheating with.

Now that Jiyeon knew that it was Hyera, it feels pretty awkward for Hyera not to know.

"Yah Jiyeon, hold this." Hyera told the latter softly with a sigh.

Jiyeon nodded and followed them, trailing behind their backs because she feels like a third wheel. People thought that she was a maid but she wasn't. They must've thought she was just a jealous friend because of Hyera, disturbing the couple's time and date.

"Jungkook-ah can we go home now?" Jiyeon asked causing Hyera to give her a dangerous glare with her feline eyes.

"Sure." Jungkook nodded not noticing Hyera.

Jiyeon ignored the girl and continued to talk to Jungkook.

Pathetic bITch.

Jiyeon thought looking at the jealous girlfriend secretly.

They were just talking, what's wrong with that? You don't need to be jealous over a normal conversation.

Hyera kept on giving her glares during they were going home and it gave Jiyeon chills.

"Jiyeon, I left and bought some new clothes for you." Hyera said sighing with annoyance.

Jungkook actually convinced her to buy some clothes for Jiyeon due to her being broke and very bad fashion sense.

But she dresses nice, what's with her style?

"Oh thanks!" Jiyeon said with gratitude smiling at the girl.

For once she talked to me.

Jiyeon thought licking her dry bottom lip feeling her lip tint still on her.

Once that Hyera arrived home, the two roommates we're now finally alone.

Jungkook looked at the girl he was with. He feels more comfortable with Jiyeon. Jiyeon is his true type and Hyera was just his crush during 10th grade and that's when Hyera and him started dating.

Hyera was known to be the popular girl or queenka in school, Jungkook was just an average but Hyera chose him.

The only thing that Jungkook doesn't know about her is that Hyera is a play girl.

She has played almost half of the boys in school and Jungkook was her last target.

She never felt any mutual feelings for their relationship nor love him.

Timeskip

Jiyeon was trying to find a job since college is troubling her lately and to earn money for once.

People from companies were scouting her to be their model or sometimes small companies were scouting her to be a trainee.

Yes, she's talented.

But she declines, she wants to find a chill job with no stress.

"What's that?" Jungkook uttered peeking at the open computer at the girl's lap.

"Finding a job." Jiyeon sighed with a smirk and he grinned.

"How about this one?" Jungkook pointed at a single offer and looked at her.

She clicked on the offer and was surprised at his pick. "Model?!?" She exclaimed.

"You really look like a model, the job is perfect for you." Jungkook sighed.

Jiyeon was just an average, she isn't THAT pretty she gulped accepting the offer.

A/N:
the update that i could only do -_- exams are almost overrrr.