I saw you cheat on me|fifteen

Jiyeon's POV

I was literally so shocked on what he said, "Uh, I'll go out for a while." He nodded letting me go out.

Model!?! I can't do that. I'm just an average-

A billion thoughts went through making me stressed. The fact that he accepted the offer for me and I'm screwed. I don't even have that much confidence! Well, I thank him for giving me a job now.

I guess I'm a model now.

I went back inside my room seeing Jungkook waiting patiently for me. Pushing away the nervousness, I looked at the offer again seeing a new message from the company;

Thank you for accepting the offer!
Please let us know if you changed your mind. If not, meet us at XXX-XXX for more information.

"I could back out." I stated making Jungkook pout, "You will do a good job, trust me." He stated while supporting me. I thought of it and took deep breaths. Should I really do it? I nodded my head replying to the message;

Okay, I will continue.
I'm free on Saturday, so can we meet there?

Yes, of course.

Thanks.

I read the whole conversation again.

Am I dreaming?

I looked at Jungkook with disbelief in my eyes, "Why me?!?" I whined whilst squeaking. "You sound like a chipmunk, stop." He laughed pushing me away. I cringed and stuck my tongue out on him.

timeskip

I was home alone, drawing and sketching random things on my sketchbook.

Wondering where he is right now, I started to look at the time and worry. "Where is he? He said that he'll be back in a minute." I realized that it has already been 5 hours.

Time flies.

I texted him.

Jungkook where are you?
you said that you'll be back in a minute.
where exactly are you??

read✓

"Did he just left me on read?"

I sent him more messages and he just read them. Frustrated, I called him but guess what? He just dissed them. "He's mad." I assumed.

Jungkook's POV

I ignored Jiyeon's texts and calls. I was shocked at what I saw, Hyera cheated on me. "H-Hyera." I stuttered looking away from the couple in front of me.

Hyera looking at me interrupted and shock in her eyes, she stopped holding hands with the man with her trying to explain the scene that she caused; "Jungkook-ah, he's my brother you see..." She trailed off. "See?" She pulled her 'brother' in front of me letting me see a glimpse of his face.

"I see," I stated.

"If you're his brother then why did I saw you guys kiss passionately?" I assumed making my voice loud. The two looked at me with hopeless eyes they're nothing.

I looked at the guy Hyera was with. He looks better than me, she deserves someone better than me anyways. She was mine. I guess she's not anymore.Tears in my eyes, I ran past by them going back to Jiyeon. "Jungkook!" Hyera called me, trying to sort things out. I stopped and went to face them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know about this." The guy apologized kindly bowing his head. He left Hyera giving her a hint that they're over. She looks lifeless now, she was in a verge of crying. "Please..."

She begged for another chance, but I declined. She's a player.

I left her.

timeskip

I was back, seeing Jiyeon in the same place that I left her. "Where were you?" She questioned with concern. "Outside." I joked. "I'm serious, you were gone for 5 hours you said that you'll be back in 10 minutes." She stated.

"Where are the things you were supposed to buy? You said that you'll buy something." She continued. Those were lies I lied to her. "I lied." I said casually.

She got more mad after I didn't tell her the truth. "I saw Hyera-" I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "She cheated on you." She stated with honesty, I nodded my head."Well, it seems like we all lied here," She stated, "The others know." She continued looking at me plainly.

A/N:
that IZ*ONE vid is for ZaneiahGeographia :)))
WHY ME?!?