meeting his friends?|ten

Jiyeon's POV

I made breakfast and see Jungkook walking lazily with bed hair.

Damn did he got any sleep last night?

"Jungkook did you sleep?" I chirped and cringed at how I sounded like a mom. "Of course." He responded. "Are you suree?" I questioned "Yes." He responded with a rapsy voice.

He began to eat his breakfast.

I'm bored.

I looked at my empty bowl thinking of what to do I mean it's Thursday. I thought of hanging out with Jisoo and the others.

"I know your bored do you want to meet my friends tomorrow?" He asked. "Ok." I replied laying my head on the table.

I looked at him.

He's done eating his breakfast.

"I'll wash the dishes now." I told him taking his bowl.

timeskip

We were both sitting on the couch playing with our phones like we're just strangers.

Knock knock!

We heard a knock on the door and Jungkook went to open it.

It must be Hyera again.

I sighed as I thought that would happen.

He's gonna act rude in front of me again.

I pouted and played with my phone again ignoring the couple. Since I would be third wheeling.

I already feel like a third wheel what the heck.

I went to messenger and went to a group chat with my friends.

.
nct will never notice us 😭
sunmi, Jennie❤️, jisoo_yah, lis🤠, nayeon-nnie🌟

nayeon-nnie 🌟:
girls wanna hang out in sunday?

sunmi:
ofc.

lis🤠:
im busy lmao sorryyy!

nayeon-nnie 🌟:
issoke 😊

jiji:
Okay.
I have time.

nayeon-nnie 🌟:
what about u @jisoo_yah and
Jennie ❤️?

Jennie ❤️:
ok i will.

jisoo_yah:
nah i have been bombarded with exams.
SORRY GIRLSSSS!!!!

jiji:
its ok jisoo!

Everyone in the group chat went offline and I started to think about Jungkook's friends...

Will they like me?

Are they nice?

I ignored those thoughts and started to think about what to wear tomorrow. I sighed I have terrible sense of fashion but I'll just wear casual. I don't really care.

I suddenly saw Hyera in front of me.

Bitch get out.

"Hello." She greeted me. "Hi." I responded. She sounds kinda fake to me. "Are you hanging out with Jungkook these days?" She questioned me with a stare. "Nope." I answered her. I looked at her secretly and saw her smirking lightly.

"Did you just come here to ask me that? I bet Jungkook is waiting for you." I told her savagely and smiling.

She looked at me feeling attacked.

"No I just- haha nevermind." She laughed going to Jungkook leaving me.

A/N:

boring chapter sorry guys 😂😂😂.

here's a jungshook gif: