Chapter 2 - Xavier is renamed

~~~ Talking to Thyra

Melody wrapped her arm around one of his, "Very nicely done, Ray. I think this will be good for your brother. Since the girls can sense some of his emotions it will lead them to ask him what is making him uncomfortable. It will be good for them as well, since it will help teach them how to deal with a client who isn't happy or comfortable." The moment Salty had come out and started talking to Ray and Xavier the section had been excused from class.

Melody sent a message to the sections instructors letting them know the girls wouldn't be in class. She ensured they knew the reason why and almost laughed at the wave of amusement she received back.

Misty had to shake her head, "My poor brother, being used as a training tool, better not tell him or he might not come back." She was feeling oddly relaxed and there was a sense of comfort surrounding her.

As Misty was contemplating the feel, a gentle voice came across her implant, *It's because you sense the Goddess and a feeling of being home. Your brother will feel something similar but in your case part of it's because you are female. We will talk further in a few.*

Misty had to smile and relax even more with the contact. Though she didn't know who had contacted her Misty could tell the female cared, *Thank you Ma'am, it feels so very comforting.* Misty didn't say anything else and settled for enjoying the feeling.

Just a few minutes later Melody showed them into the Temple Mothers office. She was an older Folician and the faint traces of white was obvious in her hair and whiskers, "Please come in and have a seat. I have some tea and cookies if you would like as well." She indicated the pot and tray on the table.

Ray moved over and settled down in a chair across from her, "Thank you for the greeting Temple Mother. I'm sure what I represent has probably caused you one or two headaches already, I apologize for them. I'll also apologize in advance for any future headaches I might cause." Ray gave her a wry grin as he poured a cup and put a couple of cookies on a small plate. His stomach was feeling more relaxed now and he was hungry.

Misty took a cup as well and took a sip, "Oh my, this is an excellent blend Temple Mother. I'm sure you have a fair amount to discuss with Ray, so what are your plans for me? Once I know I can leave and let you and my brother have the serious conversation."

Thyra couldn't help but smile at both, "Both of you are going to be a refreshing breeze which blows through the temple." When Misty spoke Thyra settled back a bit, "What I would like to do is have my assistant find you a section and with your brother's permission have you start moving in. I know Melody talked to you about our general policies on going home and I understand this is all new to you. Some allowances will be made for it until you are more comfortable here."

Ray looked at Misty, "I don't have a problem with her moving in here since she can come home on the weekends. Also I assume we can see her during the week, when she is free." He had to smile, "I'll warn you unless you say no, a number of the pack will want to come and visit her."

Thyra returned Ray's smile, "I have already expected it and as long as it's after school hours, it's fine. We don't try and keep family from their pups. It's true many only visit or are visited on the weekends but if there is a need, we do what we can. Pack is family and family is Pack."

Misty nodded at what Ray had to say, "Once I have a room, I can go home with Ray and pack up some things I might need and come back." She nibbled on a knuckle for a moment as she thought, "I think it might be a good idea if you can twin me with someone for the first week or two so they can show me around. Also they can teach me what is and isn't acceptable to wear and how to act."