Chapter 23

There he was, walking up the stairs, directly to the top of the Arbiter's Grounds. The Fairy Fountain was right in the middle, and the last Dark Orb, holding the last Great Fairy of Hyrule, was right in the middle. Link drew the Master Sword and slayed the orb, freeing the last Great Fairy.

- "Oh, compassionate young one! I am the Great Fairy of Kindness. You have done well to get this far and save me from Kyriaxis's prison. And not only me, all of my sisters too. I can sense them from here. I assume that you've already have their Stones, right?.

*Link nodded at the Great Fairy of Kindness*

The time to fight against our corrupted sister has finally come. However, you won't be able to defeat him in your current state. The Master Sword may be the sword of evil's bane, but you need the power of the Great Fairies if you want to penetrate through her red stone, which is the object that is protecting her entire body. That is why we Great Fairies have entrust you our Stones, for they will cover the Master Sword with our power. Now please, accept my stone, and use it with the others to enhance the legendary blade."

Link got the Stone of Kindness. The Great Fairy of Kindness entrusted this valuable item to you.

Suddenly, the Stone started to float, along with the other Stones. They all flew in circles at a fast rate, and after a while, they all entered into the Master Sword. Link looked at the sword and noticed a colorful bright coming from it.

The Master Sword has been upgraded by the Stones of the Great Fairies! With it, you can break through the barrier surrounding Hyrule Castle.

- "You have our power on your side. You need to use it to defeat Kyriaxis and recover the Great Fairy Rod...................

However, before you go, there is something you need to know. You must know about Kyriaxis origins, and what relationship she had with us Great Fairies many years ago."

The Great Fairy used the water of her fountain to reveal some images. Link looked at them, while having his ears open at the Great Fairy's speech:

Before time began, before spirits and life existed... Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule... Din, the goddess of power... Nayru, the goddess of wisdom... Farore, the goddess of courage...

Din... With her strong flaming arms, she cultivated the land and created the red earth.

Nayru... Poored her wisdom onto the earth and save the spirit of law to the world.

Farore... With her rich soul, produced all life forms who would uphold the law.

The great goddesses, their labors completed, departed for the heavens. An golden sacred triangles remained at the point where the goddesses left the world. Since then, the sacred triangles have become the basis of our world's providence. And, the resting place of the triangles has become the Sacred Realm.

The Great Fairy proceeded to explain her relationship with Kyriaxis:

As you may already realized, we Great Fairies were created by the power of Farore. Our duty was to serve to all of those in need. However, we weren't only four by that time. There was a fifth Great Fairy on the Forest of Stray Fairies, the place where the Great Fairy Rod was held.