Final Chapter

Colossal Fallen Fairy

Kyriu

Link did a roll attack when Kyriu tried to crush him with her right leg. He then pointed with the Master Sword and shot a magic beam at the Great Fairy Rod (located on Kyriu's head), making it fall to the ground. Link ran quickly, climbed Kyriu's head and slayed the Rod several times. He then got out before Kyriu could stand on her feet.

Now, Kyriu flew to the ceilling; she then felt and tried to crush Link from above, but he got out of the way. Kyriu remained down on the ground, giving Link the chance to get on her head. However, Kyriu unleashed six Fallen Fairies that would try to stop Link. Even though they delayed Link a little bit, he still passed through them and damaged Kyriu by slaying the Great Fairy Rod once again.

Kyriu got up, and this time, using her wings, she started to fly. On the air she unleashed eight more Fallen Fairies and sent them to attack Link. Link ran from Kyriu while fighting the Fallen Fairies. Suddenly, in a desperate attempt of finishing Link, Kyriu destroyed all of her Fallen Fairies by accident. Only Link and Kyriu remained.

Link kept running from the overwhelming pursuit of Kyriu, and Suddenly on the way, he shot a magic beam at the Great Fairy Rod, making Kyriu fall to the ground for the third time. Kyriu unleashed fifteen more Fallen Fairies and sent them to stop Link. However, even though the Fallen Fairies were outnumbered, Link destroyed them almost at once by moving fast, and finally, he slayed the Great Fairy Rod with huge strength.

Kyriu started to growl due to the pain on her head. She then felt to the ground and stood there. Link ran to the Dark Orb holding Zelda and slayed it, freeing her on the act. She felt on Link's arms, and after a few seconds, she opened her eyes.

-....... Link?....... is......... Is that........ you?" She said slowly.

Link put a smile on his face after hearing her voice. Zelda slowly stood on her feets; she then saw the unconscious Kyriu and gasped.

- "Link... Is that....? Wait, did you...?"

Link nodded at her, making her smile..........

but after that, Kyriu woke up, leaving Link and Zelda with a shocked face.

Kyriu started to do something odd. Some red lights started to get out of his body, and suddenly, the whole castle started to shake.

- "Link! The whole castle is going to crumble! We must move quickly and get out of here! Follow me! I know a shortcut!" Princess Zelda said.

Link followed Zelda toward a statue. She then used her power, and the statue moved out of the way, revealing the shortcut that she mentioned. Both of them passed and ran down some stairs, passing through the same floors that Link passed when he was climbing up.

On the second room, Link and Zelda got trapped, and a couple of armored Fallen Fairies appeared. Link fought the Fallen Fairies with skills and wisdom and defeated them; he then kept moving forward with Zelda.

Finally, Link and Zelda passed through the main entrance and saw Impa and Sahasrahla on the other side of the bridge. They were planning to reach them, but a debris felt on the bridge and broke it completely.

- "Princess!" Impa yelled.

The whole castle was going to fall completely. It seemed that Link and Zelda were going to get buried with it... but a ball of light surrounded and transported them to another place. Impa and Sahasrahla ran from the castle to avoid getting crashed too.