In the club

Luke POV
I had meeting all day and all I really need is to go to my bed. I looked all files that are piled up on my desk. And realized that I already told my secretary to go trough them. Why am I paying her if she is not doing her job and they call me rude millionaire of course I have to be rude when I see shit like this. All this is giving headache.
"Anna come to my office ASAP!" I said to my secretary trough the phone. I closed my eyes while waiting her.
"Yes Mr Rivera, what can I help you with? She said with shaking voice and I opened my eyes looking at her red face. I can see how nervous she is. Am I that scary I wonder but she should be scared.
"Didn't I tell you to go trough these files and report me back? What are they still doing on my fucking desk? I asked her, I could se they way she flinched and closed her eyes like I was going to slap her.
" Sir I-i-am sorry sir but it's to much for me I can't do it alone so can you please hire PA so she could help me? She shuttered looking down and fuck I hate how my employees always look down like they're cowards.
"Then hire somebody because I don't want to see this again! I said to her angrily
"yes sir! She said and run away.  I got up and took my phone and wallet with me. Fuck I need to drink and shower I thought to myself. Got out from my office to the elevator . While waiting the elevator my phone rang and it's my friend Bryan who's calling.

"What's up? I said
"Hey Lukey Luke wanna come to the club and get a drink maybe you find someone for the night. He said
"First of all don't ever call me that again if you want your teeth and ok I will come and get drink but I will not stay more than an hour because I'm tired as hell. I said while hearing his stupid laugh
"Ok Lukey Luke! He said like a girl and he hang up on me. This motherfucker I said to myself and drove to the club. I went directly to the VIP section after I arrived. When I went I saw him and some chick eating each other's  face. I kicked his leg and sat down in front of him while he was jumping up and down with pain.
"What the fuck was that for? He said moaning because of the pain
"Stop being a pussy and it was for that shit that you called me earlier asshole. I said to him and he rolled his eyes while giving me the middle finger.
"What do you want to drink handsome? Said a waitress while patting her eyes and biting her lip of course trying to seduce me.
"Whiskey. I said coldly and she went away. I started going trough my mails.
"How are the boring meetings going for you?Asked Bryan while his hazel eyes were roaming on the dance floor. He's sure looking for a chick so he can take her home with him. He doesn't do relationships just like me the only think we do is one nightstand but he's loved by media and magazines more than me because he's charming, and easygoing while I'm the opposite they call me the cold and arrogant one because I'm always emotionless. The Waitress came with my drink and her number. I throw her number away and started sipping my drink.
"My secretary needs help so she wants me to hire a PA because she can't handle all the work by herself so ask your PA if she can recommend someone. I said to him
" I will ask her and if she finds a sexy PA  for you she will be mine. He said winking
"I don't care as long y'all not fucking in my company and you already had sex with the all single women in my company. I said to him while drinking my whiskey and looking on my phone.
"Damn look at the dance floor! he said  with wide eyes and I thought there's a fight but when I looked I couldn't look away and my dick woke up. I saw this beautiful girl and damn she got ass and boobs and she knew how to showcase them because she wore tight dark blue skirt with matching top. I was shocked the way her body was moving and feeling the music. She was dancing "OR NAH". Even if you're deaf you'll understand what the song is saying because she was showing it on her body.

" She's mine! I said to Bryan while looking at her, well I was not the only one looking because everybody on the club was mesmerized by her moves.
"Oh fuck I already feel like I had sex with her bro. I  never wanted a woman that you already had but I want her after you. I have to test her Lukey. He said while looking at her. I just had to wait until she sits down and then I will take her with me.
"Lukey are sure you want her? please say no so I can take her. He said while all his attention was on her
"I'm sure and goodnight. I said and went down to talk to her.

Hey beautiful readers! This is my first story I'm writing and I'm really nervous. I would appreciate if you comment what you think and vote. Thanks <3